Reload this Page >

To all the Americans

To all the Americans

Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:36 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To all the Americans

Originally Posted by YankeemovingAbroad
Speaking as An American I hope everyone try to be patient with lanky.You can go through things in life that will be very stressful.Lanky I wish you all the best what ever decision you make.
he will appreciate that, he is having an extremely rough time.
Old Oct 7th 2007, 11:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Lanky
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Enthusiast

JULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond reputeJULIEROSE has a reputation beyond repute

Life will come at us all, no matter where you are, who you are and what you are or how much money you have.

He's having a tough time and obviously believes and relates all his problems/feelings to this country right now, to feel so strongly as he does. We don't know the whole story just bits and his side.

He seems to think going back will be the answer so, hopefully, once he goes back to the UK he won't be so bitter about this place, and his time here.

Sometimes after time, we realize we learned more from the hard, difficult times than the good and those experiences built character and strength within us.

I hope he takes back something from being here.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:38 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by surly
He's the Poster Boy for all the Brits that dislike the USA and want to return to the UK.
Yes, all of the afflicted need their own poster boy.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 1:02 am
trout pout

looselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of lightlooselips is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lanky spoken here
I can leave your country to go home. You can't

Good riddance.

USA is a superpower? Fat Chance. Banana Republic, morelike.

Sweet old England, Land of Hope and Glory, Mother of the Free
Erm that is where you are wrong mate...... given I am both a yank and a Brit and can come and go as I please!

You are obviously hurting but try not to let it make you bitter. You liked it here once and I hope you can appreciate there is good and bad everywhere.

I wish you luck.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 4:53 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Yes, all of the afflicted need their own poster boy.
Did somebody say poster boy?
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:30 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Funny how everyone realises he was having a hard time AFTER he deletes his account and buggers off. He came on here a few times and was just so obviously venting and getting things of his chest and yet a few of the thought police put him down for it. Pardon me but thats what the website is for...help. Be it frothing at the mouth or where to buy Branston ****ing Pickle.

Some off us do not want to be here, some of us that don't want to be here HAVE to be here, not all of us can just up sticks and go back home. That does not give those that are happy here any moral high ground to tell others how to live their lives. You're happy here...shut yer mouth and think yourself lucky instead of compounding someone elses suffering with your unsympathetic and thoughtless comments. Try walking a mile in someone elses shoes.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 5:41 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Funny how everyone realises he was having a hard time AFTER he deletes his account and buggers off. He came on here a few times and was just so obviously venting and getting things of his chest and yet a few of the thought police put him down for it. Pardon me but thats what the website is for...help. Be it frothing at the mouth or where to buy Branston ****ing Pickle.

Some off us do not want to be here, some of us that don't want to be here HAVE to be here, not all of us can just up sticks and go back home. That does not give those that are happy here any moral high ground to tell others how to live their lives. You're happy here...shut yer mouth and think yourself lucky instead of compounding someone elses suffering with your unsympathetic and thoughtless comments. Try walking a mile in someone elses shoes.
Rushman takes the moral high ground and tells us to be more sympathetic. Now I've seen it all.

Lanky wanted attention any way he could get it. He was begging for all the negative reactions he got here. Each thread he started was only posted to get a rise out of people he know would respond just the way they did.

Do I feel sorry for him? Vaguely. Don't know him, but he sounds like he was a wanker when he was happy, and worse when things in his life went tits up. He's certainly better off not posting here, where anyone looking for a fight like he was will meet with people like us (YOU included, Rushman) who were never exactly going to be sympathetic the way he was behaving.

And as for "compounding someone elses suffering"? Bollocks.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:06 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang on...he came on having a go at people who DIDN'T like it here then went all bananas. I can't see where the "thought police" drove him away.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond reputeDan725 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dbj1000
Rushman takes the moral high ground and tells us to be more sympathetic. Now I've seen it all.

Lanky wanted attention any way he could get it. He was begging for all the negative reactions he got here. Each thread he started was only posted to get a rise out of people he know would respond just the way they did.

Do I feel sorry for him? Vaguely. Don't know him, but he sounds like he was a wanker when he was happy, and worse when things in his life went tits up. He's certainly better off not posting here, where anyone looking for a fight like he was will meet with people like us (YOU included, Rushman) who were never exactly going to be sympathetic the way he was behaving.

Yes I agree, at the end he just started trolling. You can't expect to start multiple posts, each of which basically said the same "The US is shit" in not so many words, and not expect a negative reaction.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:19 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

that is so right.

I also think that he will go back to blighty soon and end up just as unhappy there as he doesnt seem to be pleaseable.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:28 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Does this apply to loving Mum's of ginger babies or just whining bastards who would rather cry foul than make positive changes in their own lives?

The truth of the matter is this .....

I can understand not being happy with the place you live. That is understandable BUT IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD FFS.

I know people who have lost loved ones (something we cannot do anything about) and whined less than some of the cry-babies on this forum.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:30 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Does this apply to loving Mum's of ginger babies or just whining bastards who would rather cry foul than make positive changes in their own lives?

The truth of the matter is this .....

I can understand not being happy with the place you live. That is understandable BUT IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD FFS.

I know people who have lost loved ones (something we cannot do anything about) and whined less than some of the cry-babies on this forum.
But is it not possible that some of the 'cry-babies' may have other things going on which they do not want to talk about here...
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

You have obviously never seen my more sensitive side.

So you don't think that the basis for every thread he started had some merit then? Do you seriously think he never raised a topic that hasn't been said, thought or witnessed to some degree by every other expet in the USA?

Do I feel sorry for him? Vaguely. Don't know him, but he sounds like he was a wanker when he was happy, and worse when things in his life went tits up.
Of course he was a wanker....he supported Man City so has even more reason than all of us to moan and whine.

He's certainly better off not posting here, where anyone looking for a fight like he was will meet with people like us (YOU included, Rushman) who were never exactly going to be sympathetic the way he was behaving.
I'm deeply wounded and offended by your suggestion that I do not have to capability for compassion. Ya Bastard.

Of course it was bollocks. When Im pissed of I come on BE ...pick a fight with someone...anyone....have a good tear up...sign off... and go back to reality feeling much relieved.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally
Hang on...he came on having a go at people who DIDN'T like it here then went all bananas. I can't see where the "thought police" drove him away.
Is a man not allowed to change his mind? Ever?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.