AIG Inbound

Old Nov 18th 2017, 6:44 pm
Austin. TX.

petitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond reputepetitefrancaise has a reputation beyond repute
Default AIG Inbound

I routinely recommend AIG USA Inbound to people on here.

After some recent experiences regarding car insurance I think it might be a good idea to refine when exactly it is a good idea if you are thinking of using it for car insurance quotes.
Don't forget when you arrive in the USA, you are an unknown risk. If you are able to provide the following information regarding previous driving history IN ENGLISH, then it helps to lower the perceived risk.
International Driving Permit
No claims history from insurers for the last few years
Print out of your clean driving record - no points etc.

If you are also able to quickly get a US driver's license and a rental property in a decent area with off-road/secured/garage parking then you will have lowered your risk some more.

If any of the above are going to be missing or not in English, then I would definitely advise going through AIG.
Recently, someone was given a quote for $2k for 1 car for 6 months mostly due to lack of the above information. AIG = $1500 for 1 year.

I don't get commission from them but I do have to work with them a lot. My own experience with them was excellent too and I could only provide information in French, which the regular insurance companies just couldn't cope with . I saved the $450 aig fee on the first 6 month's car insurance I took out through them

Last edited by petitefrancaise; Nov 18th 2017 at 6:48 pm.