Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

and again....... School shooting.

and again....... School shooting.

Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:13 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default and again....... School shooting.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071010/...chool_shooting
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: and again....... School shooting.

Bloody hell... that's only a few miles from where I'm sitting right now. And across the street from the FBI headquarters too...
I've never heard of that school before. I don't know if it's offically part of the Cleveland School System, or is one of the independent charter schools. If the local news comes up with any more information I'll post it.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:30 pm
Illinois Rapscallion

Circus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond reputeCircus-of-Power has a reputation beyond repute

...and yet ...when I go to work...the septics will all sit there talking about the new guns they bought for the hunting season
I have given up trying to talk to them about it ....they just look at me in disbelief when they are told that in the UK the vast majority of people don't own a gun ....
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:30 pm

hatfield1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Makes you think twice about home schooling.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:31 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hatfield1
Makes you think twice about home schooling.
That's right. Then you'll be the only one driven to killing the little darlings!

Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Circus-of-Power
...and yet ...when I go to work...the septics will all sit there talking about the new guns they bought for the hunting season
I have given up trying to talk to them about it ....they just look at me in disbelief when they are told that in the UK the vast majority of people don't own a gun ....
It’s there GOD given right.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by dbj1000
That's right. Then you'll be the only one driven to killing the little darlings!

That was just this morning at breakfast. Won’t eat your bloody yogurt I’ll show you….
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

No one mentioned the cop who shot 6 kids last week: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/09/wis...ref=newssearch
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond reputeBill_S has a reputation beyond repute

Local police apparently have said that the shooter was a 14 year-old boy, and is now deceased. The victims are said to be in generally good condition.

Incidentally, my lab is in a hospital that is the local #1 trauma center, so the victims are probably being treated about 100 yards from me.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: and again....... School shooting.

That was just this morning at breakfast. Won’t eat your bloody yogurt I’ll show you….
Converstaion between Mother and Little Boy;

"You almost got ran over by that Double Decker Bus! I'll kill you when we get home!"

Jim.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:44 pm

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
No one mentioned the cop who shot 6 kids last week: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/09/wis...ref=newssearch
Cop goes nutter and kills people, shocker.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by Bill_S
Local police apparently have said that the shooter was a 14 year-old boy, and is now deceased. The victims are said to be in generally good condition.

Incidentally, my lab is in a hospital that is the local #1 trauma center, so the victims are probably being treated about 100 yards from me.
So you should probably stop typing and see what all the fuss is about then.?
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute

Cop goes nutter and kills people, shocker.
A 20 Year-Old, no less. Must have had his rifle strapped to his BMX Bike.

Makes you wonder how a 20 year old can legally carry a badge and a weapon, doesn't it?:curse:

Jim.
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:48 pm

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
Converstaion between Mother and Little Boy;

"You almost got ran over by that Double Decker Bus! I'll kill you when we get home!"

Jim.

Just wait until your father gets home……
Old Oct 10th 2007, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by Scouse Express
A 20 Year-Old, no less. Must have had his rifle strapped to his BMX Bike.

Makes you wonder how a 20 year old can legally carry a badge and a weapon, doesn't it?:curse:

Jim.
Have a gun not beer….. Isn’t that how it goes?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.