Reload this Page >

after 2NOA ...forms?

after 2NOA ...forms?

Old Aug 11th 2002, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question after 2NOA ...forms?

Hi all!

I am new in this forum and I will start saying that I found it really useful. Thanks !

I have been reading the posts and some people say here that after their 2 NOA, they sent their forms to the Embassy in London before the Embassy contacted them. Where did they get the forms? I think they are 156 and 156F and 230... but I do not think they are available on the web.

Any help will be very appreciated.

groovy
Old Aug 11th 2002, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: after 2NOA ...forms?

Hi,
You can download them from the US embassy, London, website. Just follow the links for fiance visa. If I remember right, the forms are DS-156 (general purpose visa application form), DS-156K (supplement to above for K-1ers), DS-230, and the IV-15 checklist. Good luck with your visa...I went through the same process, through London, a few months ago.

-Harry
Old Aug 11th 2002, 11:22 pm
Forum Regular

groovy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re: after 2NOA ...forms?

Originally posted by Harry
Hi,
You can download them from the US embassy, London, website. Just follow the links for fiance visa. If I remember right, the forms are DS-156 (general purpose visa application form), DS-156K (supplement to above for K-1ers), DS-230, and the IV-15 checklist. Good luck with your visa...I went through the same process, through London, a few months ago.

-Harry
Thanks a lot Harry. I saw them at the London embassy but can you use those for any European country?

Unfortunately I am not filing in London and my embassy has a very confusing web page :-)

I don´t want to wait until they contact me because as we all know that takes forever...

groovy
Old Aug 12th 2002, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Harry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the roughHarry is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Re: Re: after 2NOA ...forms?

Groovy,
I'm pretty sure you can, but don't take my word on it....I'd call the embassy and ask them just to be on the safe side.

-Harry