Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Advice on inexpensive accommodation in San Diego area and Mt Shasta area,mobile phone

Advice on inexpensive accommodation in San Diego area and Mt Shasta area,mobile phone

Old Jun 27th 2002, 9:07 am
Just Joined

Mishi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice on inexpensive accommodation in San Diego area and Mt Shasta area,mobile phone

hi,

I just found this forum and I hope I can get some advice. I'm looking for a place to stay at the San Diego area.
Preferably north to San Diego and on the coast - could be: Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Encinita, Leucadia,
Carlsbad, La Jolla. or other places, also a little to the east is ok.
I'll be there in the summer for about ten days (very soon). Hopefully I'll be able to find a place with modest pricing,( like
up to 40$ ). A motel or B&B or a hostel with private rooms or a room to rent somewhere - inexpensive and
still nice, would be good.

I'd also like for the same advice on the mt. Shasta area. I know this would be high season and the prices
can't be very low, so I'm looking for information on a nice place that isn't very expensive.

And last, I'm considering buying or renting a mobile phone. I'll be glad to get recommendations on that.

Thanks,
Mishi
Old Jul 1st 2002, 8:20 pm
Rattler

Default Re: Advice on inexpensive accommodation in San Diego area and Mt Shasta area,mobile phone

http://pacificsandsmotel.com/index2.html