Advice

Old Nov 27th 2019, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

sarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond reputesarasota chic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice

Originally Posted by tooboocoo
How exactly was he able to "stalk" your sister to find out YOUR age?
I am friends with him on FB so he somehow managed to find my sister via my friends and get onto her page and look for info regarding our ages, needless to say my sister was furious reported him to FB and blocked him.
Old Nov 27th 2019, 7:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarasota chic
I am friends with him on FB so he somehow managed to find my sister via my friends and get onto her page and look for info regarding our ages, needless to say my sister was furious reported him to FB and blocked him.
Presumably she's also changed her privacy settings? Facebook won't take any action as he didn't do anything wrong if her page was wide open for him to look at.

Glad you've got it sorted now, hopefully he'll learn it's not acceptable.
Old Nov 28th 2019, 6:31 am
On a grand tour

tooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond reputetooboocoo has a reputation beyond repute

Why "befriend", on FB, people that you don't actually like?? Bizzarre...

Hopefully this will be a learning experience for you and your sister.
Old Nov 28th 2019, 10:46 am
tht
DE-UK-NZ-IE-US... the TYP

tht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond reputetht has a reputation beyond repute

If someone is on LinkedIn, you can pretty much infer their age. Some people now leave the dates off Degrees and earlier work experience to avoid this.

With present technology it’s pretty hard to hide something like that. Someone looking at public things you post is not an issue, it’s the next step when they use it to discriminate or in your case harass.. get the video / sound recording of his behavior if your state allows it without consent, if HR don’t do something then get a restraining order, he may find it more difficult to come to work then,,. Which may solve your issue.