Reload this Page >

Access Numbers to call UK from USA

Access Numbers to call UK from USA

Old May 17th 2008, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

patemaan will become famous soon enough
Default Access Numbers to call UK from USA

Hi all

sorry another phone question i know, i know ....

I have T-mobile with nights and weekends unlimited, does anyone know of any access numbers I can dial to call the uk and use my minutes only.

When i was in the UK i used to use www.just-dial.co.uk to call usa , I call an access number and then call the usa number, the charges come off my minutes.

can anyone help out

thanx

PM
Old May 17th 2008, 9:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Access Numbers to call UK from USA

No ....
Old May 18th 2008, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

patemaan will become famous soon enough

from your pc you can use www.voipstunt.com to call uk and other destinations free pc to phone
Old May 18th 2008, 4:53 am
Forum Regular

Nigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really niceNigs is just really nice

No.............But you might find this useful as a second option.

I use Penny talk.
You set a couple of numbers up with them. ie home and cell. It recognizes your number and allows you to dial direct. Obviously you have to pay Penny Talk for thir service but it's a easy way to get instant access, you even can use pay-pal to cover the charge. It's a 1-877 number so check if you are charged by T-mobile or not.

http://www.pennytalk.com/
Old May 18th 2008, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Something for free? No. Onesuite.com will charge you 2.2c per min with no connection fee.
Old May 19th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

kins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond repute

Someone recommended this one to me...

http://www.enjoyprepaid.com/

...not free but cheap rates to Europe from cellphones. Been meaning to try it myself.
Old May 20th 2008, 4:03 am
Grumpy Member

y2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to ally2b4sure is a name known to all

Originally Posted by patemaan
Hi all

sorry another phone question i know, i know ....

I have T-mobile with nights and weekends unlimited, does anyone know of any access numbers I can dial to call the uk and use my minutes only.

When i was in the UK i used to use www.just-dial.co.uk to call usa , I call an access number and then call the usa number, the charges come off my minutes.

can anyone help out

thanx

PM
Not free, but I use
http://www.uniontelecard.com/phoneca...an-and-stable/

1.4cents per minute