Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

7s Tournament

7s Tournament

Old Feb 9th 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

cpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of light
Default 7s Tournament

Does anyone know if there will be any TV coverage of the USA 7's rugby tournament starting tomorrow in San Diego? And, in the highly unlikely event there is - which channel?
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

Marquee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 7s Tournament

I was looking for TV coverage too and found this:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports...1s9rugfax.html

It looks like Channel 4 in San Diego or Versus will cover the 7's tournament... but since I'm not in San Diego and have never heard of Versus before that amounts to zero coverage for me!

Looks like you'll need to be there to see it...
Old Feb 10th 2007, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Marquee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 7s Tournament

The 7's are on TV in San Diego (Channel 4 apparently). For those of us not in the area it looks like Versus (which used to be OLN) has (very) delayed coverage next Saturday (17th) at 4-6pm (CST).