Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:12 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK

Originally Posted by rushman
Thats right, the gay ones don't.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:12 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Thats right, the gay ones don't.

Ooh, I don't know about that, I used to work with a gay lad, he was fasinated with my boobs, always asking for a grope........

Well, he told me he was gay.........
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Deb
Well, you're sorted then...

And having big boobs is a hindrance, a few weeks ago I seen a fab designer dress in Myers, grabbed my size, I thought I would try it on and snap up a bargain.......the bastard thing wouldn't fit over me boobs.........

Obviously couture is for smaller breasted ladies.......
Definately a hindrance isn't it......girls with big boobs never get anywhere in life.
Attached Thumbnails 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK-jane.jpg   5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK-jayne.jpg   5 Reasons Not To Go Back To UK-pam.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
Ooh, I don't know about that, I used to work with a gay lad, he was fasinated with my boobs, always asking for a grope........

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:16 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Deb

Smart lad
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:16 am
Account Closed

Definately a hindrance isn't it......girls with big boobs never get anywhere in life.

You are really beginning to get on my tits !

Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CasG
You are really beginning to get on my tits !
I'd better keep still then because apparently there's not much room
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:21 am
Account Closed

I'd better keep still then because apparently there's not much room
Yep...stay right where you are
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:22 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

True, although the last two are falsies.....
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

Default Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To Uk

Originally Posted by Deb
True, although the last two are falsies.....
You say that like its a bad thing!!

Last edited by rushman; Jul 4th 2006 at 10:31 am.
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:29 am
Deb

Default Re: 5 Reasons Why Big Boobs Are Better

You say that like its a bad thing!!

It is, false jubblies are horrible, they just don't look right...
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Deb
They must feel horrible too
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:33 am
Account Closed

Default Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To The Uk

Originally Posted by Deb
Who looks at the mantelpiece when they are poking the fire?
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:33 am
Account Closed

Default Re: 5 Reasons Not To Go Back To The Uk

depends what your touching them with
Old Jul 4th 2006, 10:34 am
Deb

They do, well they did, about five years ago a friend of mine had implants, ooh, I had a feel and they felt awful......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.