Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

OF 230 Question

OF 230 Question

Old Aug 29th 2002, 10:49 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default OF 230 Question

Hey,

Do they do this on purpose? I have just started to fill out my OF230 (after downloading it from the web) and it the (London Embassy) instructions say

"biographic data form OF-23O-I should be completed for each person applying for a visa"

but on the OF230 it says "together with the the optional OF-230 Part II, constitute the complete application fo immmigration visa and alien registration."

So my question is this - do I fill out parts I and II and return them when the I-130 is approved or just part I.

Am I over complicating something easy or is it really this confusing.

Cheers

Patrick