Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

2 large explosions at Boston Marathon

2 large explosions at Boston Marathon

Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:31 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 large explosions at Boston Marathon

Originally Posted by Nokoman
How do you measure a reporters test experiment to a real life situation?
In this covert world I doubt if there is some form or exact record keeping. Who say's it doesn't work?

Could torture result in false information? Sure it could. Could no torture result in NO information. Probably.

It's what you do with the information you get. That's the important part, because you sure as hell can't do anything with no information.

If this guy is fit, hook his nuts up tonight.
Do you suggest they torture his ex-flatmates who they are currently questioning too? I mean, they might have information too right?

Where in your mind does getting that supposed information cross the line?
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:32 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

How do you measure a reporters test experiment to a real life situation?
In this covert world I doubt if there is some form or exact record keeping. Who say's it doesn't work?

Could torture result in false information? Sure it could. Could no torture result in NO information. Probably.

It's what you do with the information you get. That's the important part, because you sure as hell can't do anything with no information.

If this guy is fit, hook his nuts up tonight.
Or not. Because that would be a <snipping> stupid idea, for <snip's> sake.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:36 am

N1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond reputeN1cky has a reputation beyond repute

Boston PD are making me chuckle. As they drove away from the scene to the cheers of the public someone on the loud speaker said "we are Boston PD, it's been our pleasure" and then they released this tweet

"CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody."

Wonder how long someone had been working on that little ditty.

Good for them, a great result for them tonight. What a shitty job
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:40 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

An interesting conundrum for a governing elite that believes in "If it saves one life".
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:45 am
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice

Originally Posted by N1cky
Boston PD are making me chuckle. As they drove away from the scene to the cheers of the public someone on the loud speaker said "we are Boston PD, it's been our pleasure" and then they released this tweet

"CAPTURED!!! The hunt is over. The search is done. The terror is over. And justice has won. Suspect in custody."

You call that a shitty job... They risked their lives to apprehend him.

Thank goodness the terrorist is alive.

From 96hrs, one terrorist killed, one captured, pretty good in my book.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Nokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by N1cky
Do you suggest they torture his ex-flatmates who they are currently questioning too? I mean, they might have information too right?

Where in your mind does getting that supposed information cross the line?
Are his ex flatmates suspected terrorists?

I'd start with questioning this punk #2. If he is a bit on the shy side of coughing up information I'd wire him up.

Crossed the line? There was no line to cross until they placed a hideous bomb in an area packed with innocent spectators.

I can already see the cry from the bleedin hearts. Looks like this dude will be a victim before the night is over.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:50 am
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough

what a tragic event! rip!

doesn't change what russians are doing to chechenian people though!
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

Nokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tonrob
Or not. Because that would be a <snipping> stupid idea, for <snip's> sake.
You don't know differently , so it's all a matter of opinion.

I disagree with yours. Is that a problem?
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:51 am
Banned

both the people are dead or caught which they should be.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by SATX John

yep nowhere to hide.

unfortunately in turkey they hop on to the next bus to diyarbakir so kudos.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

SATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really niceSATX John is just really nice

http://abcnews.go.com/US/boston-bomb...&#.UXH07TYo6Um

Let's see how this plays out for an AMCIT. I say he is a Combatant and send him to GITMO. War time rules.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:56 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

You don't know differently , so it's all a matter of opinion.

I disagree with yours. Is that a problem?
Many people seem to think like you. Fortunately this has no relevance to what actually happens in most instances. When it does, that's when the problem occurs.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 1:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nateusa
what a tragic event! rip!

doesn't change what russians are doing to chechenian people though!
Rip for who? Please be specific, it you mean the MIT cop vs the terrorist.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

coastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond reputecoastieexpat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1cky View Post

Originally Posted by SATX John

I think the poster meant, " unpleasant job " ........
Old Apr 20th 2013, 2:01 am
Banned

for the victims of the bombing.

sad to see two brainwashed people cause damage to the innocent and themselves?

i presume i have to tell you first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.