Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

2 large explosions at Boston Marathon

2 large explosions at Boston Marathon

Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 large explosions at Boston Marathon

Originally Posted by Nokoman
Time to refresh the old joke.

"If hooking up terrorist prisoner's testicles to a car battery to get the truth out of the lying little shyte will save just one life, then I have only three things to say,'

'Red is positive, black is negative, and make sure his nuts are wet."
Sounds like you're hiding something...
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Nokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
A recent report has cast doubt on the effectiveness of torture.

http://detaineetaskforce.org/
Reports can be anything you want them to me. I've read reports that Obama is good for the USA. I don't believe them.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:26 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SATX John
I was commenting on the original posters who suggested a domestic source (ie White right wing, Tea Party, whatever) of this attack, suggesting international terrorism was not a factor..
If you spent half as much time reading (and, heaven forbid, thinking) then perhaps your posts would come across as at least half-baked. You are clearly too clueless to have even the slightest sense of embarrassment.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

Nokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to allNokoman is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Sounds like you're hiding something...
Hiding something? I was quoting an old joke.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Listenting to the updates.... Looks like it's time to send in Gascoigne... Aka Gazza.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:29 am
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Hiding something? I was quoting an old joke.
That old I'd never heard it. Anyone else?
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:30 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to apologize for the following:

Putting money on the wrong horse in the national.
Buying spaghetti for dinner, but now I feel like rice
Saying that Wii remote was broken when in fact it just needed new batteries.
Blaming my daughter for breaking the leg on a globe, when I broke it after I had "fixed" it, it was just a dodgy join.
Stating that a local shooting was gang related, when it was actually a domestic.
Saying Amanda Knox did it, then she got off.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

dlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SATX John
And California has some of the most stringent gun laws in the country? How is that working out for them?

BTW I mentioned radical Islam, not Islam. I would agree that Christian, Jew and Muslim are the three related religions via the prophets. However "Radicals" in all three sects do not share my or the majority interpretation.

So did Nidal Hassan, yet.... mass murder in the name of ......not the same God recognized by the majority of Christians, Jews and Muslims.

I was commenting on the original posters who suggested a domestic source (ie White right wing, Tea Party, whatever) of this attack, suggesting international terrorism was not a factor.

There are several gun threads and I will not get into that here, other than to say, some Dem will use this as a political excuse to remove guns from AMCITZ.

Also, why not bring race into it, while you are at it? How many of those murders were within the same ethnic group? What was the cause? Oakland really why not Chicago or DC? You debate fails there.
But, but, but. This is NOT INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM !!!! These people have been radicalised whilst living in the US as US citizens.

Maybe we should stop all those New Englanders that travel back to East Anglia to discover their roots as well, in case they get any weird ideas and try and introduce Morris Dancing or Barrel Rolling, wholly un-American past-times.

So, are you going to create several tiers of citizenship now ? In the land where all people are equal and have equal opportunity, that would be truly astonishing.

And, by the way, what the h*ll is an ethnic group ? I have Russian, French, English and Welsh blood - does that make me Less British ? Should I maybe only have 22 1/2 pages in my passport; only sing 2/3 of the national anthem ?

You are trying to make a binary solution out of a complex set of issues. It's too simplistic.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:34 am
BE Enthusiast

dlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond reputedlake02 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Saying Amanda Knox did it, then she got off.
In more ways than one, Foxy Knoxy.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tonrob
That old I'd never heard it. Anyone else?
Hardly my fault you've never heard of it. I hope you liked it
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:40 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dlake02
Individually, as direct orders, they are not relevant to me. Taken as a collective code for living by, they form a useful summarisation of my personal ethos and a basis for law in many countries of the world.
I see I was too slow to delete my message, but as you have replied to it.
Have you checked what the first four are, recently?
Only 3 of the commandments are against the law in most werstern countries, and they are pretty basic obvious rules that any community will come to very quickly.
don't kill, don't steal, don't perjure.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:41 am
Septic Sprout

Hardly my fault you've never heard of it. I hope you liked it
My sides still hurt.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

He's alive and in custody.
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of_Clueless$y$t€m_ has much to be proud of

In custody..and alive! Job well done BPD and all law enforcement!
Old Apr 20th 2013, 12:45 am
He/him

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
He's alive and in custody.
Jerseygirl beats my BBC stream, well done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.