Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Of-169 Aaaahhhhh

Of-169 Aaaahhhhh

Old Oct 1st 2002, 6:46 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Of-169 Aaaahhhhh

Hi All,

I was so excited at receiving my Police Certificate and completing my OF-169 Bingo card that I posted it straight away. When I got home Ellen asked what proposed date of travel I entered and in my excitement I forgot to fill it in!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Any advise, has anyone else left it blank - does it just mean I get the interview in the 6 weeks?

I'm slightly dissappointed with myself but not overly worried at this point.

Patrick
Old Oct 1st 2002, 7:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Of-169 Aaaahhhhh

Patrick,
I hope you are well !
It is more than likely you have a case number.
If you've got it I suggest you send in a letter explaining
what has happened and they should be able to tie it up
for you.
In any event you should still get the interview in the 6 (ish) weeks if current timelines remain the same as they have been for a long while now.

Good luck