Reload this Page >

10 Years Bar for Over stay.....

10 Years Bar for Over stay.....

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 3:37 am
Just Joined

Khalid_shahab is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 10 Years Bar for Over stay.....

[

Last edited by Khalid_shahab; Dec 6th 2003 at 4:10 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 4:34 am
Only the Strong Survive

JerseyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Absolutely no idea what to say in response - but thanks for the story - salutory tale I belive is the expression.

Good luck!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 6:25 am
JeanDupont

I am surprised - and diappointed - you did not get picked up and forcibly deported in 1995 back to Pakistan - you should have been.

You were lucky - and criminal in your actions . Almost everyone here has taken the trouble to spend time and effort doing everything legally.

Not you though - you just came in on a visitor visa and then overstayed 6 years - went to a US college somehow - took what you could and the made a mistake - got caught !

Now you are whining!

You won't get any sympathy from me Sonny.

Anyway what's wrong with Canada - perfectly nice place - and Toronto is as American a city as you will find there. Sounds like you are legal there -

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 12:22 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't of said it better myself (although I would of used more expletives)

Patrick

Originally posted by JeanDupont
I am surprised - and diappointed - you did not get picked up and forcibly deported in 1995 back to Pakistan - you should have been.

You were lucky - and criminal in your actions . Almost everyone here has taken the trouble to spend time and effort doing everything legally.

Not you though - you just came in on a visitor visa and then overstayed 6 years - went to a US college somehow - took what you could and the made a mistake - got caught !

Now you are whining!

Anyway what's wrong with Canada - perfectly nice place - and Toronto is as American a city as you will find there. Sounds like you are legal there -
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by JeanDupont

Now you are whining!

I agree.
Just another whiner trying to buck the system.
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 7:00 pm
Banned

JulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to allJulianB is a name known to all

Tough shit pal, nothing more than you deserve.
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

Poshpaws is an unknown quantity at this point

Abiding by the rules = a stress free life. Some folks choose to become selectively ignorant if it will further their cause, seen it too many times for it to be an accident.

Sorry old son, this isn't "Bend it like Beckham" here. Go to the back of the class!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 10:20 pm
British/Irish(ish) Duncs

Location: Cambridge MA, via Mississippi and Belfast Northern Ireland.
Duncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant futureDuncs has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Patrick
I couldn't of said it better myself (although I would of used more expletives)

Patrick
Oohh ****ing crap i totally agree with Patrick again.

Came in 1995 left in 2001!!!! 6 ****ing years later. Lucky its only a 10 year ban not permanent.

regards,

Duncan