=/ need sum advice/UK gf

=/ need sum advice/UK gf

Old Dec 25th 2004, 8:13 pm
Just Joined

Sexypirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Default =/ need sum advice/UK gf

hi everybody, jus ran into this website not so long ago
Any advice will be greatly appreciated

My gf is a UK citizen, and im currently trying to help her out. Right now shes with me in cali on a VWP ( Visa Waiver Program ) shes only here for 90 days. She really likes it here in cali, we're both desperately trying to seek out options that will get her naturalized. Althought i recently did get my US citizenship i cant marry her, its a "gay" relationship. SOrry for all those that are offended
carrying on, I looked into the student exchange program but it just didnt work out. I guess the only option left for her is either she gets married or gets sponsership?

Im feeling a bit uncomfortable with the whole marriage deal, theres to much to risk if its a false marriage, so i dont think we will go that route.

Does anyone know how long the sponspership process takes? I think I have a friend who is willing to sponsper i just need sum in depth info, theres not much i can do, im only 17, shes 19. Does she have to be in the UK while her paperwork is being processed? etc. How does it all work, i know its a lengthy process especially after 9/11 occured, my family in the US sponserped my family and another family as well.. when we were living in india, it took nearly 2 years. I just hope she can stay here while all the paper work gets processed.

we also thought about her staying here for the 90 days and then going back to the UK, for about a month and coming back again and doing this a few times but i do know the USIC officer will eventually deny her entry if it is happening to often.

Whats our best bet, any hope for us? =/
( I cant go to the UK, personal matters, so thats out )

just need sum advice thanks for listening to me ramble.
Old Dec 25th 2004, 11:13 pm
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: =/ need sum advice/UK gf

Hi
There is heaps of stuff on this site about getting naturalised. Do a search and hopefully you will find all the info you need. From what I have read on here, it is very difficult.
Good luck, I hope it all works out for you both.
xx
Old Dec 25th 2004, 11:29 pm
Just Joined

Sexypirate is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Hi
There is heaps of stuff on this site about getting naturalised. Do a search and hopefully you will find all the info you need. From what I have read on here, it is very difficult.
Good luck, I hope it all works out for you both.
xx
thank you - ^
Old Dec 26th 2004, 1:40 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sexypirate. Check your inbox as I've sent you some information in a private message. Merry Christmas!