Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Yippee!!! Fianlly a CPR!!! (And very tired!)

Wikiposts

Yippee!!! Fianlly a CPR!!! (And very tired!)

Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:17 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yippee!!! Finally a CPR!!! (And very tired!)

Originally posted by katesuiter1
Hi, all. Well, I got my happy ass out of bed at 4.15am today to get the 5.18am train down to Miami with the documents Off. Hernandez wanted, and he gave me the Conditional Permanent Residency stamp in my passport!! Yippee!!! No more USCIS for a year and 9 months!!!! Here's a low-down of our experience:

Kate!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am so glad you got the stamp, USCIS free for a year and 9 months, sweet!!.
As for the officer following you home.. Thank God he didn't or he would have found out you are addicted to Marshmallows and vicodine LMAO!!.
:PARTY: :PARTY:
You have to go to the social security office to remove the legend?, What legend?, the one that says only valid with USCIS authorization??.
I have a kitten named Tiger (Yeah Ranijini dear.. I have finally named him!!)

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jun 28th 2004 at 7:20 am.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:17 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ray6
No really !!! who would do such a thing... much congratulatins Katie.. could not have happened to a nicer person...
You are being nice??
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:30 am

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
You are being nice??
He has to be nice to me, cuz otherwise, I'll thcweam and thcweam until I'm thick!!!

Yup, Hyper, that's the legend he meant. Congrats on the addition to your family! The officer asked us if we planned on having kids, and we both went, "Nooooooooooo!!" at the same time!!! He looked at us gone out and we had to explain that neither of us were very maternal, and if we wanted an addition, we'd buy a pet!! He seemed to respect that choice! Kids aren't for everyone.

Kate. xxxxx
Old Jun 28th 2004, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

optimist is an unknown quantity at this point

a big hug from texas for you, gal.... i don't have enough words to say how happy i am for you and your man.... now, relax and enjoy the victory......

gabriel.... understanding completely the mosquito battle....lol

seeya
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:04 am

He has to be nice to me, cuz otherwise, I'll thcweam and thcweam until I'm thick!!!

Yup, Hyper, that's the legend he meant. Congrats on the addition to your family! The officer asked us if we planned on having kids, and we both went, "Nooooooooooo!!" at the same time!!! He looked at us gone out and we had to explain that neither of us were very maternal, and if we wanted an addition, we'd buy a pet!! He seemed to respect that choice! Kids aren't for everyone.

Kate. xxxxx
Mark had Lexi when he was only 17. We love her to death but we are so not ready for having a baby.
I enjoy playing, helping Lexi with her homework and all that stuff but Lexi isn't a baby, she is going to turn 10 in a few days so it is a lot easier (to me).
I always tell my mom that my biological clock is broken lol, she said that because I am young I don't feel the need to have a baby, some women are ready at a very early age.. some others need more time.. like my cousin! she had her first baby at the age of 30.
I have been told that is better to have kids when you are young.. but IMHO that is very relative, I know of a girl who is 20 and is very mature.. and another 20 year old friend of mine who isn't mature at all. I guess that when one is ready to have a baby is the perfect time to have them!
Kids are cute and so much fun but they require loads of responsability.. (I can't even take care of myself!! lol).. just the thought of having my own baby, it scares the heck out of me
Thanks for the good wishes to our new family member Tiger!!. He says hi
I am glad the officer didn't give you a hard time on not wanting to have babies, it is a very respectable decision

Last edited by Hypertweeky; Jun 28th 2004 at 8:07 am.
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:05 am

Kate. xxxxx
Mark had Lexi when he was only 17. We love her to death but we are so not ready for having a baby.
I enjoy playing, helping Lexi with her homework and all that stuff but Lexi isn't a baby, she is going to turn 10 in a few days so it is a lot easier (to me).
I always tell my mom that my biological clock is broken lol, she said that because I am young I don't feel the need to have a baby, some women are ready at a very early age.. some others need more time.. like my cousin! she had her first baby at the age of 30. I have been told that is better to have kids when you are young.. but IMHO that is very relative, I know of a girl who is 20 and is very mature.. and another 20 year old friend of mine who isn't mature at all. I guess that when one is ready to have babies is the perfect time to have them!
Kids are so cute, and they are so much fun but they require a lot of responsability.. (I can't even take care of myself!! lol).. just the thought of having my own baby, it scares the heck out of me
Thanks for the good wishes to our new family member Tiger!!. He says hi
I am glad the officer didn't give you a hard time on not wanting to have babies, it is a very respectable decision
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:11 am

Originally posted by optimist
a big hug from texas for you, gal.... i don't have enough words to say how happy i am for you and your man.... now, relax and enjoy the victory......

gabriel.... understanding completely the mosquito battle....lol

seeya
Hi Gabriel

How does it feel to have the hot EAD in your hands? I think I am allergic to mosquitoes too Kate.. last year I got bitten by mosquitoes several times.. and they turned out into bruises
Mosquitoes suck! (Doh)
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:48 am

Originally posted by Ranjini
I agree one hundred percent with that, Tweeks. The real advantage of having a baby while you are young is that it's so natural!! Right now you are at the best age to bear children, really. It's such a fun thing being pregnant and then all the enjoyment of being a young, healthy mother. You just don't get hung up on the technical stuff...
I was already a mother at your age tweeks... but times have changed... the world is moving so fast and women are expected to contribute to the family coffers in addition to being a mother Girls these days have so many things they want to do before they become mothers. So what can I say?
I am 23 and I am more hyper than Lexi who is almost 10. Since I have ADHD I will be able to handle a baby (If I ever have one) even when I am 40 lol.
Times have changed, women are expected to bring money home Which I think is great!, I wish Men could have babies!.
Here in America and others countries (Don't know which ones) kids take their dad's lastname.. IMHO that's not fair, the kids should have the father and the mother's lastname.. afterall women are the ones who give birth and suffer the pain!!
That was a total different subject.. but oh well
Old Jun 28th 2004, 8:58 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I Since I have ADHD I
I know I should have...but I never knew that ...
Jeez!! No wonder she is a fruit bat
Old Jun 28th 2004, 9:18 am
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

Hi, all. Well, I got my happy ass out of bed at 4.15am today to get the 5.18am train down to Miami with the documents Off. Hernandez wanted, and he gave me the Conditional Permanent Residency stamp in my passport!! Yippee!!! No more USCIS for a year and 9 months!!!! Here's a low-down of our experience:

Kate. xxxxx

Wow Kate thanks for the information. Our interview, as stated in our receipt letter, said we were supposed to have our AOS on or before June 24, 2004!!! And you guessed it.............. NO APPOINTMENT!! No worries on the whining....... we all do our share of it from time to time. You are soooooooooooo blessed to have this all behind you!!

Cindy
Old Jun 28th 2004, 9:20 am

Originally posted by ray6
I know I should have...but I never knew that ...
Jeez!! No wonder she is a fruit bat
Old Jun 28th 2004, 10:40 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, fanks, Ray!!! I think the mosquitos will agree that I'm nice...and tasty, that is! I counted 4 bites on Friday, and another 5 fresh ones today! I don't know what it is. I must be like a walking feast to them, and I think I'm allergic to them, too. I don't just get a little red bump, but the whole area swells up like a balloon. Right now I look as though I have extra boobs on my arms!!!

Thanks for all the best wishes, everyone, and what the heck was I worrying about!?????

Kate. xxxx
Hey, big congrats, Kate!
Start saving up documentation now for your I-751...it comes up faster than you think!!

For the mosquitoes, eucalyptus oil sprays are the best for me (the skeeters in Greece were awful...and Belize, need I say more?). I make my own with water and "enough" drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and spritz as needed (don't forget your hair). I like the smell better than the DEET types and it's so.... natural!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 11:51 am

Originally posted by meauxna
Hey, big congrats, Kate!
Start saving up documentation now for your I-751...it comes up faster than you think!!

For the mosquitoes, eucalyptus oil sprays are the best for me (the skeeters in Greece were awful...and Belize, need I say more?). I make my own with water and "enough" drops of essential oil of eucalyptus and spritz as needed (don't forget your hair). I like the smell better than the DEET types and it's so.... natural!

I gotta try that too!!, Thanks for the tips!!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

jgbreton is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!
Old Jun 28th 2004, 12:24 pm

RussianGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!! I am very happy for you!!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.