Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Would i face difficulties renewing my US B1/B2 visa ?

Would i face difficulties renewing my US B1/B2 visa ?

Old Oct 5th 2017, 2:20 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Would i face difficulties renewing my US B1/B2 visa ?

NHS overseas patient's £330,000 unpaid bill - BBC News

A Nigerian woman has run up a £330,000 bill for NHS treatment after she gave birth prematurely to quadruplets in a London hospital.
The woman was taken ill on a flight from the US to Nigeria via Heathrow.
It comes as a group of MPs have urged the government to take "urgent action" to recover more money for treating foreign patients.
A Public Accounts Committee report says the system for recouping costs from overseas patients is "chaotic".
The case of the Nigerian woman is thought to be one of the NHS's biggest unpaid bills for an overseas patient.
The woman, who is included in the BBC Two programme Hospital, was due to give birth in the US, where she has family, but had been turned away for not having the right hospital paperwork.
She was taken ill on her flight home to Nigeria and ended up in St Mary's A&E, which covers Heathrow after her flight stopped over at the airport.
Old Oct 5th 2017, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

fbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond reputefbf2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
NHS overseas patient's £330,000 unpaid bill - BBC News

A Nigerian woman has run up a £330,000 bill for NHS treatment after she gave birth prematurely to quadruplets in a London hospital.
It comes as a group of MPs have urged the government to take "urgent action" to recover more money for treating foreign patients.
A Public Accounts Committee report says the system for recouping costs from overseas patients is "chaotic".
The case of the Nigerian woman is thought to be one of the NHS's biggest unpaid bills for an overseas patient.
The woman, who is included in the BBC Two programme Hospital, was due to give birth in the US, where she has family, but had been turned away for not having the right hospital paperwork.
She was taken ill on her flight home to Nigeria and ended up in St Mary's A&E, which covers Heathrow after her flight stopped over at the airport.
Lol of course you’ll find the extreme cases. She was turned away by the US as she didn’t have the right hospital paperwork though, which is what happens. Unfortunately her stopover back to Nigeria was at Heathrow.
Anyway I was just responding to Rete’s question. I don’t care to go back and forth about this.
Old Oct 7th 2017, 11:53 am
Just Joined

chichi_87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boiler

Not sure what exactly you are trying to portray by this link. It certainly doesn't add value to what I'm seeking clarification for.
Old Oct 7th 2017, 11:56 am
Just Joined

chichi_87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fbf2006
Lol of course you’ll find the extreme cases. She was turned away by the US as she didn’t have the right hospital paperwork though, which is what happens. Unfortunately her stopover back to Nigeria was at Heathrow.
Anyway I was just responding to Rete’s question. I don’t care to go back and forth about this.
Thanks 😊