Working Holiday

Old May 12th 2013, 10:58 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default Working Holiday

Hi

I am searching for info on behalf of someone else..

Can anyone point me in the right direction for information on a working holiday visa, if such a thing exists??

Many thanks
Old May 12th 2013, 10:58 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Working Holiday

Originally Posted by sms1984
Hi

Can anyone point me in the right direction for information on a working holiday visa, if such a thing exists??

Many thanks
There's no such thing in the USA.

Rene
Old May 12th 2013, 11:14 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Noorah101
There's no such thing in the USA.

Rene
Thanks Rene
Old May 13th 2013, 3:14 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

It's reciprocal program and the US doesn't partake, but weirdly enough, NZ allows US citizens to take part.

But if your friends are young/recent grads, then there might be J1 internship or summer camp type programs such as BUNAC that could be looked into.
Old May 13th 2013, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

newXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to allnewXgate is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sms1984
Hi

Many thanks
As Bob mentioned, BUNAC is the closest equivalent, but is restricted to full time students only, including those who will graduate the same year they intend to visit the US.