Withdrawing e2 application

Old Sep 5th 2016, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

gwensvilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Withdrawing e2 application

Is it possible to withdraw from e2 application without a denial after all documents are submitted and fees paid, but prior to interview.
would future esta travel be affected.
How would a child of an applicant in this situation be affected.thx
Old Sep 5th 2016, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Withdrawing e2 application

Originally Posted by gwensvilla
Is it possible to withdraw from e2 application without a denial after all documents are submitted and fees paid, but prior to interview.
No. There are only two possible outcomes from a visa application: approval or denial. Anything that clearly isn't an approval (such as withdrawing your application) results in a denial.

Very likely, yes. The visa denial must be declared on any future ESTA application. If you currently have a valid ESTA, you are obligated to redo ESTA and declare the visa denial. If the visa is denied and you do not update ESTA, you risk a ban from the US if you get caught. You will likely get caught.

How would a child of an applicant in this situation be affected.
Good question! I'm not 100% sure, but I guess the same as the adult. Hopefully someone else can clarify.

Ian
Old Sep 5th 2016, 2:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Withdrawing e2 application

Originally Posted by gwensvilla
No. It will be treated as a denial.

Possibly. The only way to know would be to apply for ESTA, declaring the denial, and see if it comes back approved or denied.

How would a child of an applicant in this situation be affected.thx
Not sure, but I would assume if fees were paid towards a visa for the child, and the parent did not follow through with obtaining the visa, then the child would also have a denied visa. Just my common sense, though. Not sure 100%.

Rene