Wikiposts

Why did my thread get closed?

Old Jul 21st 2004, 3:02 pm

scottish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why did my thread get closed?

The one about biggest mistake!

Sorry new to this game and I wanted to say and big thanks to all you peeps for taking the time to contribute - so thanks!
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:32 pm
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why did my thread get closed?

HI Scottish,
I'm new to the immigration process so i can't possibly imagine feeling like you do now. Just want to wish you luck and say thankyou for being honest. I also think that many genuine people on this site give their advice in the hope of helping you out - not just to make you change your mind.

Good luck with your decisions.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 7:38 pm

Originally posted by kg
HI Scottish,
I'm new to the immigration process so i can't possibly imagine feeling like you do now. Just want to wish you luck and say thankyou for being honest. I also think that many genuine people on this site give their advice in the hope of helping you out - not just to make you change your mind.

Good luck with your decisions.
cheers for your thoughts. It didnt work out for us but i hope it works out for you and your family.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 9:14 pm
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

Originally posted by scottish
The one about biggest mistake!

Sorry new to this game and I wanted to say and big thanks to all you peeps for taking the time to contribute - so thanks!
Just read the other thread and it looks like it was locked because of Pants abusive language, unfortunately some people cannot communicate without resorting to foul mouthed comments and spoil it for everyone else.

Old Jul 21st 2004, 9:42 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mutant
Just read the other thread and it looks like it was locked because of Pants abusive language, unfortunately some people cannot communicate without resorting to foul mouthed comments and spoil it for everyone else.

LOL....

who made you a moderator ..your'e a class act to follow WBB

Says he who is trying to hide behind a sort of new image..!!
or else he knows he will get booted out and voted against yet again... I doubt it was my fault
lets face it king of abuse you use words far worse in just saying hello to people....always about aren't you lurking.......ohhh saddo WBB still master stirrer who jumps on any threads in this forum cos he is still in the playground and has nothing of any use to contribute anywhere but does like to try and cause as much trouble as possible ....! ...

Last edited by Pants; Jul 21st 2004 at 11:45 pm.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 9:54 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Scottish this is for you....

Just wanted to say if it was my fault the thread got closed because I said the word T**T...I am SORRY.

All the best

P

Last edited by Pants; Jul 21st 2004 at 10:17 pm.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:01 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pants
Scottish this is for you....

Just wanted to say if it was my fault the thread got closed because I said the word T**T...I am SORRY.

All the best

P
That alone shouldn't have closed the thread.........

hey mutant/WBB how's you doing?
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 1:02 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
That alone shouldn't have closed the thread.........
Then again having read it all.............maybe it did...........
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by mutant
unfortunately some people cannot communicate without resorting to foul mouthed comments and spoil it for everyone else.

this is the funniest thing I have read all day !!

did you get a morality transplant on arrival in Oz WBB??
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:16 am
Live the moment

Originally posted by manc1976
Then again having read it all.............maybe it did...........
Really Manc?? because of MY reply of the whole thing??
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 9:20 am

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by HiddenPaw
this is the funniest thing I have read all day !!

did you get a morality transplant on arrival in Oz WBB??
First... that is a beautiful baby on your avatar HP!

I actually prefer someone that swears to one that nit-picks or assumes to know someone.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Purpleshrimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We know how you feel!!

Hi there

We are brand new to this Forum and this is our first posting so apologies if it is done incorrectly.

Scottish...

We know how you feel as we feel the exactly the same way. We are contemplating right at this moment whether to return to the UK or not after living in Orlando for 6 months.........6 long months.
We were feeling this way after 3 months and it hasn't got any better.

We are here on L1 and L2 visas and originally came here to do property mangement but quickly decided against it. We have bought a house, a car, my husband has a work permit, we both have social security numbers so are ready to go but haven't the heart to go forward.

We miss our friends and family desperately and would love a good night out with them all. It was my husband who really wanted to come over here and my job gave us the opportunity but now it is him that wants to go back and would go tomorrow if I agreed. Financially it is hard as we are both struggling to find work because of the way we feel.

So sympathies all round to you and we are in a quandry.

Old Jul 22nd 2004, 12:34 pm

Default Re: We know how you feel!!

Originally posted by Purpleshrimp
Hi there

We are brand new to this Forum and this is our first posting so apologies if it is done incorrectly.

Scottish...

We know how you feel as we feel the exactly the same way. We are contemplating right at this moment whether to return to the UK or not after living in Orlando for 6 months.........6 long months.
We were feeling this way after 3 months and it hasn't got any better.

We are here on L1 and L2 visas and originally came here to do property mangement but quickly decided against it. We have bought a house, a car, my husband has a work permit, we both have social security numbers so are ready to go but haven't the heart to go forward.

We miss our friends and family desperately and would love a good night out with them all. It was my husband who really wanted to come over here and my job gave us the opportunity but now it is him that wants to go back and would go tomorrow if I agreed. Financially it is hard as we are both struggling to find work because of the way we feel.

So sympathies all round to you and we are in a quandry.

Thank you for your comments.

The ironic thing is I would love to be in the States right now. We lived in Indian Rocks Beach for a while, but couldnt get a visa to allow us to stay permanently.

Its funny you dream of what you cant have and then when you get it, sometimes the dream is better a dream than the real thing. Does that make any sense?

Keep us posted with your plans and welcome.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Spongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura aboutSpongebob has a spectacular aura about

Im sorry scottish for your thread being closed, there was some decent information being put forward from all members.

Melaniee seemed to suggest ignore everybody elses posts as if they where of no value and just listen to hers instead.

Then for some reason started to go on about people abusing her

She seemed to over react to joggerjo queston as to why she thought that people where trying to run her down

I coulnt see anybody in that thread trying to do such a thing.

Then foolishy I wrote that she was over reacting and added was it because of the time of month, which was insensitive. Then pants jumped in calling people twats blah blah.

If I had known for a second the reason why pants was so tetchy was because she had the painters in then I wouldnt of uttered a word. Too late now, I am sorry for the trouble it has caused.

Now where did I put that Afghan coat.
Old Jul 22nd 2004, 3:38 pm
Live the moment

I'm sure you will find you Afghan coat in the cave ...silly boy !!!Why continue.....going over the same old ground !!...You really did not READ why I called you a t*** and so you go on to say the same remark about me...run along and go play with the other kiddies blah blah blah...you know perhaps if you had come across as not a sexist wally then this would never have happened either..ever wondered if that also contributed to the thread being closed??

And people would be more willing to talk to you !!

Last edited by Pants; Jul 22nd 2004 at 3:47 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.