Whooowhooo :)

Old Oct 2nd 2004, 2:23 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whooowhooo :)

EAD just got approved, and according to the site, has been sent
Only 7 days after the 90 wait from NOA, weird how the NOA and receipt date were so far apart...anyway, I'm just chuffed I didn't bother drive all the way down for the temp one, was going to go mid next week
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 5:08 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whooowhooo :)

Originally Posted by Bob
Yipee!
Now go get a job, fella.
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 5:14 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Only 7 days after the 90 wait from NOA, weird how the NOA and receipt date were so far apart...anyway, I'm just chuffed I didn't bother drive all the way down for the temp one, was going to go mid next week

Congratulations, Bob

Does that mean you are going to be giving up your BE employment as moderator ;-(
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 5:54 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Does that mean you are going to be giving up your BE employment as moderator ;-(
Naaa....I'll still be around, gotta find a job first
Though found a few out in Mass that I might try and hunt out....bugged a couple before, so we'll see...
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that means you're gonna have to put down the square bottle and get off your backside, superslob...

Congrats!!

Elaine
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 1:38 pm
Professional Mover

Location: Derry, NH Via Salem, NH via Ma, NC, ex Manchester, UK.
RoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to beholdRoB1833 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bob
Naaa....I'll still be around, gotta find a job first
Though found a few out in Mass that I might try and hunt out....bugged a couple before, so we'll see...
Must be something in the water with Mass and jobs at the moment.
Congrats on getting the EAD!
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 1:43 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
Congrats, Bob. Now that you have EAD there is one advantage and one disadvantage. The advantage is that you can now get a job. The disadvantage is that now you have to get a job.
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 1:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by dbickle
Congrats, Bob. Now that you have EAD there is one advantage and one disadvantage. The advantage is that you can now get a job. The disadvantage is that now you have to get a job.
Yeah I know...now i'm an unemployed bum rather than a legal lay about *lol*
Old Oct 2nd 2004, 1:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by RoB1833
Must be something in the water with Mass and jobs at the moment.
Congrats on getting the EAD!
Aye, problem though, what with folio updating, it's now just over 5mb, so can't email a couple of those places with it..hmmm...oh well, I'll overcome that easily enough though
Old Oct 8th 2004, 9:06 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

EAD card arrived this afternoon

Look like a creepy nut job though *l*
Old Oct 8th 2004, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

hopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bob
EAD card arrived this afternoon

Look like a creepy nut job though *l*

What bad pic?....I am dreading anything coming with the pics I had taken for my AOS...I look like I am on crack...real bad piccies.....UGHHH LOL
Old Oct 8th 2004, 12:54 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by hopelessinks
What bad pic?....I am dreading anything coming with the pics I had taken for my AOS...I look like I am on crack...real bad piccies.....UGHHH LOL
Hehe...well when I had the pics taken, first one just made them fall over and laugh, so they took it again, and again, and the third one didn't look so bad...maybe I should have asked for a fourth *l*
Old Oct 9th 2004, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

hopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the roughhopelessinks is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bob
Hehe...well when I had the pics taken, first one just made them fall over and laugh, so they took it again, and again, and the third one didn't look so bad...maybe I should have asked for a fourth *l*
NO FAIR!!

I only got mine taken once for both sets of 2...I don't smile on ID pics...guess I should try, but it shows more wrinkles than I like to admit to! ...I don't take a good photo...I either look like a manic turkey or look like I have been told a real dirty joke....so any way I look at it I never look like me in a pic!
And to think some of these pics are going to haunt me for almost a decade...that makes me cringe!
Old Oct 9th 2004, 2:25 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by hopelessinks
NO FAIR!!

I only got mine taken once for both sets of 2...I don't smile on ID pics...guess I should try, but it shows more wrinkles than I like to admit to! ...I don't take a good photo...I either look like a manic turkey or look like I have been told a real dirty joke....so any way I look at it I never look like me in a pic!
And to think some of these pics are going to haunt me for almost a decade...that makes me cringe!
Hehe...yeah, I know, aweful ain't it, though was Lucky, as I was the only person there at the Portland office at the time, so they were bored *l*
Had my hair cut and everything to minimise dorky factor...but still, always look bad in photos...oh well....shame can't have black and white pics, far more complimentary those are