Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Where is the best place to start looking for a H-1b?

Where is the best place to start looking for a H-1b?

Old May 27th 2001, 2:06 pm
Posts: n/a

In a few months I am going to graduate from college and although my status here is
legal and I have been staying in the U.S. legally for many years (as a dependent of
my parents), I do not have proper work authorization.

I have an IT degree and some internship expreience, is the only way for me to get an
H-1B to simply start looking at the job sites for visa sponsors? This looks pretty
grim for me right now with the way the market is.

Does anyone have any suggestions on any other way I could go about obtaining an H-1?

Is it possible for me to apply to INS directly?

Thanks in advance for any help, Jehan

To e-mail, remove NOJUNK

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.