Wikiposts

When can you chase

Old Apr 20th 2004, 10:11 pm
heading to Ohio

widge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When can you chase

The waiting is driving me crazy !!!!
We have a I-129F at Nebraska with an NOA-1 date of Dec 5th. As approvals are now being seen into January and even February 2004 I assume at some point we can query what happened to us :-(

What does confuse me is when and how can we productively do this (don't want to waste time phoning numbers that will only give me info that I can read on our online case status lol)

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated as patience never was my strong point . Thanks
Old Apr 20th 2004, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the roughBuendia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: When can you chase

Originally posted by widge
The waiting is driving me crazy !!!!
We have a I-129F at Nebraska with an NOA-1 date of Dec 5th. As approvals are now being seen into January and even February 2004 I assume at some point we can query what happened to us :-(

What does confuse me is when and how can we productively do this (don't want to waste time phoning numbers that will only give me info that I can read on our online case status lol)

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated as patience never was my strong point . Thanks
According to the USCISs website, as of April 8 the Nebraska Service center was processing petitions from December 15. When the date they are processing is 30 days or more after your date (of December 5th, so January 4) you can inquire about your case. I'd contact your congressman rather than the horrible 1-800 number.

But it's been suggested on this NG that you tend to get very impatient just before you hear something. I had a week where I could barely eat or sleep (we were seeing approvals of petitions with dates after ours as well), and after that week we got our approval. So maybe this means you'll be hearing something soon?