Wikiposts

What's up with TSC?

Old Nov 19th 2003, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

tiddi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What's up with TSC?

6-0 to holland......ha ha ha...serves you right for bad mouthing England team.....you scottish persons....

yep....agree with earlier comment.......no bottle throwing....fist throwing....foul language....and violence at sports in USA. Just families and friends having a nice day.
though ManU V Liverpool......can be a troublesome day in our house

Me......crazy Man United fan
American Wife......crazy Liverpool fan
Old Nov 19th 2003, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

went watching ManU play Barcalona in Philadelphia this year....what a great spectacle that was....it was good to talk to american soccer fans....to have a chance for them to all come together from all parts of usa....seeing all those americans wearing red vodaphone Manu shirts and shouting them on bought a lump to my throut.
Been watching lots of games in england.....this though was the best game i have been to....the whole weekend was mind blowing.
hope the USA host a similar event next summer....
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond reputeBluegrass Lass has a reputation beyond repute

How did my thread about TSC aging report turn into a football thread??? But I heard it was a good game..if you're a fan of the Dutch! I'll down a pint to Holland winning, and down a pint for the sad Scots fans (secretely, I just wanted a reason to down a few pints) ehheehe

Cheers to both sides,
Jamie
Old Nov 19th 2003, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

sorry jamie......you know how attentions are turned once soccer is mentioned......all this visa stuff is like...secondary(only joking)
hey....i'll join you with a beer(like...did i need reminding)