Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

What if the Consulate needs more information?

Wikiposts

What if the Consulate needs more information?

Old Apr 29th 2003, 12:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

kariml is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What if the Consulate needs more information?

What happens if during the interview my fiance has filled out a form incorrect or the officer would like to see more evidence? Do they schedule another interview or how does this work?
We are both very confident that all our paperwork is in proper order and have all the requested documents, however we are also trying to be prepared for anything!
Kari
Old Apr 30th 2003, 1:17 am
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What if the Consulate needs more information?

Originally posted by kariml
What happens if during the interview my fiance has filled out a form incorrect or the officer would like to see more evidence? Do they schedule another interview or how does this work?
We are both very confident that all our paperwork is in proper order and have all the requested documents, however we are also trying to be prepared for anything!
Kari
You will be given an opportunity to come back with any missing evidence. No, they will not deny you your visa simply because they need something more from you than you have at your interview, if that is what you are concerned about...
Also, the only reasons they can deny a fiancee visa are if you have a criminal record or certain health issues..