What happens to my B2?

Old Sep 25th 2008, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

snodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nice
Default What happens to my B2?

We're going through the EB 5 process and have just been given our interview date for the end of Oct. (I'm the trailing spouse or whatever delightful phrase they use)

I have a trip planned to the US for early in Nov and normally I enter on my B2 visa with no problems.

My query relates to the fact that we don't want to officially "land" as immigrants until the spring (for a variety of reasons). And I'll be travelling alone.

Does anyone know if I'll have my B2 cancelled by the London Embassy or whether I'll be able to use it as usual?
Old Sep 25th 2008, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

snodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nicesnodog is just really nice
Default Re: What happens to my B2?

It gets rescinded and I'm persona non grata likely to be refused entry until I land as an immigrant, trailing the Mrs.

My attorney is at work after all, it seems.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:24 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know the answer here BUT i have heard of people holding B visas at the same time as other visas so if i had to guess I would have not said your B visa would become invalid.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:21 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snodog
We're going through the EB 5 process and have just been given our interview date for the end of Oct. (I'm the trailing spouse or whatever delightful phrase they use)

I have a trip planned to the US for early in Nov and normally I enter on my B2 visa with no problems.

My query relates to the fact that we don't want to officially "land" as immigrants until the spring (for a variety of reasons). And I'll be travelling alone.

Does anyone know if I'll have my B2 cancelled by the London Embassy or whether I'll be able to use it as usual?
Radical approach, but you could 'forget' a document for your interview, take the 221(g) and return the missing doc after your trip.