what to do?

Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

mrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nice
Default Re: what to do?

Originally Posted by Boiler
She said in a previous post that she did have one.

From what I have read there is no way a L could have been obtained for this in London.

So go with the E2, change to L in the US, seems a lower level, and then go for GC off the back of the L.

I am sure there are many issues, but it seems a route not previously mentioned.
Hi Bolier,
Just to clarify, the reason we went to E2 in the first place was because my sister and i went 50/50.
I think i could have done the L1 initially from London, and now wish i had
Thanks,
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:21 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

You had one restaurant in the UK, or a chain?
Old Nov 23rd 2009, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

mrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nicemrsvic is just really nice

You had one restaurant in the UK, or a chain?
one
Old Dec 4th 2009, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

Hi all

Well, Hubby's got to go back to UK in January.

I need to make him appointment so he can get his Visa stamped on his Passport to enable him to return

Anyway, as hes on a L2 spouse, I wanted to speak to someone there to find out what he needs to take.
The number listed for the information line on the US embassy website in London, indicates that you cant ring it from the US.
Anyone rang from here? or know of any other way to contact them

Many Thanks,
Old Dec 4th 2009, 4:16 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting question, I just assumed he could only get a visa as a derivative of yours, but I may well be wrong.
Old Jan 28th 2010, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Interesting question, I just assumed he could only get a visa as a derivative of yours, but I may well be wrong.
an update for you

Hubby went to interview in London, wasn't asked for any paperwork, or any questions
But they did say that he should have took a copy of my L2 approval notice, so i had to fax that over.
they kept his passport and said it would be sent back via courier once they recieved the fax. So approval notive was faxed over.
The next day he had phone call from Embassy, saying they had forgotten to charge him the Visa issuance fee... So he had to pay that, then they released passport..