we're back together!!

Old Sep 28th 2004, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

xiomi is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face we're back together!!

i know this is crazy.. but we're back together.. i withdrew all petitions and we also divorced, now are we want to stay together!

he reapplied for I-130 through his mother since she is a USC...
will we have issues? we won't remarry until he is approved for residency through his mother.. vs being married to me.... my timeless says has the details.....

Last edited by xiomi; Sep 28th 2004 at 6:32 am.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 10:18 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we're back together!!

Originally Posted by xiomi
i know this is crazy.. but we're back together.. i withdrew all petitions and we also divorced, now are we want to stay together!
Are you bipolar?

Ian
Old Sep 28th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

Very good question.

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Are you bipolar?

Ian
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Are you bipolar?

Ian
What the hey is that comment necessary for? This isn't the first time something like this happens to a person, you know.

Xiomi, I have no answers to your questions but I wish you luck and happiness.

Elaine
Old Sep 29th 2004, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Mojo418 has a brilliant futureMojo418 has a brilliant futureMojo418 has a brilliant futureMojo418 has a brilliant futureMojo418 has a brilliant futureMojo418 has a brilliant futureMojo418 has a brilliant future

Are you bipolar?

Ian
I really don't see the point in such absurd responses.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 1:45 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Are you bipolar?
Why is someone bipolar for reuniting with the person they love, regardless of the history?
Old Sep 29th 2004, 2:51 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Are you bipolar?

Ian
That wasn't necessary
Old Sep 29th 2004, 8:19 am
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcapulet
Why is someone bipolar for reuniting with the person they love, regardless of the history?
Reuniting? Is that what you call this? On again, off again. Yes, No. Madly in love with each other, then he buggers off to Miami for unknown reasons. They get divorced, now she wants him back... but with restrictions!

Sadly, I've had experience with a bipolar girlfriend and Xiomi's history smacks of exactly the same situation! If it smells bipolar, it probably is!

'Nuff said.

Ian
Old Sep 29th 2004, 9:14 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Reuniting? Is that what you call this? On again, off again. Yes, No. Madly in love with each other, then he buggers off to Miami for unknown reasons. They get divorced, now she wants him back... but with restrictions!

Sadly, I've had experience with a bipolar girlfriend and Xiomi's history smacks of exactly the same situation! If it smells bipolar, it probably is!

'Nuff said.

Ian
I'm not going to claim I know them personally, but a lot of people have do rocky relationships. Rocky might even be an understatement. That doesn't necessarily mean she's bi-polar.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 10:47 am
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

'Nuff said.

Ian
Aside from the fact that MANY relationships are rocky, the OP's case is only particularly unusual because they had to go through an immigration process before being married initially. There are many couples who marry, divorce, then remarry each other again. Just because it didn't happen to YOU doesn't mean it doesn't happen to others.

So Ian -- you might want to leave your "that's-what-happened-to-me-so-this-MUST-be-what's-going-on-here" attitude at the door. If you should've learned ANYTHING from this NG, it's that everyone's situation is different. There is little generalization to throw around here, ESPECIALLY when it comes to relationship matters. It is unfortunate that you haven't learned that yet.

I have noticed that some of your posts seem very helpful and insightful. Unfortunately, it's the immature posts like the ones above which overshadow that helpfulness, damage your reputation and make your participation here suspect. I'm sure you don't care about that in the least (obviously); just thought I'd point it out to you unless you were unaware.

~ Jenney

ps. And what does bipolar "smell like" anyway?
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:46 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jenney & Mark
Unfortunately, it's the immature posts like the ones above which overshadow that helpfulness, damage your reputation and make your participation here suspect.
Yes, you're absolutely right - my entire response was nothing more than an infantile response fully designed to anger people with my childish attempt to avoid responsibility in an increasingly complex environment.

And what does bipolar "smell like" anyway?
Y'got me there. I was going to say, "If it smells like shit..." but somehow that didn't seem nearly as relevant.

Ian
Old Sep 29th 2004, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

nabisco is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you bipolar?

Ian
Bipolar is another myth concocted by the "psychiatrists" in collusion with the "victim" crowd to scam money from people.
Old Sep 29th 2004, 4:37 pm
Anonymous

xiomi wrote:

> i know this is crazy.. but we're back together.. i withdrew all
    > petitions and we also divorced, now are we want to stay together!
    >
    > he reapplied for I-130 through his mother since she is a USC...
    > will we have issues? we won't remarry until he is approved for residency
    > through his mother.. vs being married to me.... my timeless says has the
    > details.....

If he is adult, won't it take quite awhile (years) to get PR status this
way?
You indicate that you are together. Is this in or out of the US?