Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Welcome letters and green card received

Welcome letters and green card received

Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:06 am
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all
Smile Welcome letters and green card received

Well on Saturday I got the double welcome letters, welcoming me to the US and informing me that my green card would be mailed within the next 3 weeks. Today the green card arrived. So I am all set now to travel back to Ireland in a couple of months.
Thanks to everyone for their help and understanding.
Patrick
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome letters and green card received

Originally Posted by inquisitive40
Today the green card arrived.
Congratulations! Wonderful news.

Ian
Old Feb 1st 2005, 1:07 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Congratulations! Wonderful news.

Ian
Ian,
So much give.....so little take. Heartwarming!

Patrick---congrats! Now you can breathe a sigh of relief for a bit, huh?

~SecretGarden
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:42 pm
Cool Member

USA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond reputeUSA & Pakistan has a reputation beyond repute

Well on Saturday I got the double welcome letters, welcoming me to the US and informing me that my green card would be mailed within the next 3 weeks. Today the green card arrived. So I am all set now to travel back to Ireland in a couple of months.
Patrick
Yaaayyy!! Congratulations!! I am happy that things are going well for you!

Marnee
Old Feb 1st 2005, 2:54 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray Patrick!

Rene
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:13 pm
GreenCard Holder

NKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant futureNKA418 has a brilliant future

Congrats Patrick!

I'm sure that is a big relief for you.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 3:58 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

inquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to allinquisitive40 is a name known to all

Thanks for all the congrats, , my wife says she wants one of those green cards also, she reckons it looks really cool LOL.
This has been such a whirlwond experience I am not sure when I will finally get it all to sink in.
Thanks again
Patrick
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

vivsavage955 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the congrats, , my wife says she wants one of those green cards also, she reckons it looks really cool LOL.
It *does* look really cool, at least to my eyes. The microprinting and the amazing security features really make it the most advanced piece of ID I've ever seen our government produce. My California driver's license looks like a party favor by comparison.

I think they are produced by the same company (or at least with the same technology) as the Permanent Resident cards for Canada -- my wife now has both Canadian and US PR cards and they are very similar.

Congratulations to another successful San Francisco AOSer!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 4:49 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Thanks again for all the best wishes.
I am gonna ask a question though. Even though by law I am supposed to carry the card, who would need to see it? A friend of my wife has been a PR for about 20 years, she says she only carries it when she travels outside the US?

Patrick
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Taterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud ofTaterbug has much to be proud of

Patrick
Congrats Patrick. Nice feeling eh? Celebrate big time!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:57 am
Brenda Ballard

please post timeline and best wishes to you both......bb

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:08 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by Brenda Ballard
please post timeline and best wishes to you both......bb
Mailed I-130, I-485 and I-765 documents 08-23-2004
Received return receipt_______________ 08-26-2004
Checks cashed_______________________09-01-2004
NOA________________________________10-22-2004
EAD Appointment_____________________11-03-2004
Biometrics Appointment________________11-10-2004
Picked up EAD _______________________11-03-2004
Biomtrics Done_______________________11-10-2004
AOS Interview Scheduled January 13th
AOS Interview completed, decision pending review.
Jan 19th Received letter of approval dated Jan 13th
Got Green Card in the mail January 31st
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:12 pm
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

Patrick,
Have you seen your head as a tiny hologram on the back yet?

~SecretGarden
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:14 pm
Don't Know, Don't Care

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
Patrick,
Have you seen your head as a tiny hologram on the back yet?

~SecretGarden
LOL.. just looked and yes now I see it lol.... thanks for the morning smile

Patrick
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

andrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond reputeandrea874 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, PattyMcPatterson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.