waiver of excludability....

Old Jan 23rd 2003, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

yes rachel i have prepared it myself, the form itself is pretty basic, a few questions about where you live etc.. family in the US, nothing really too time consuming, but when they denied your spouse, the would have given him a 'blue form' which has letter upon it and you fill in those letters and the reason where it asks for them. I as the alien have filled in a plea, and also my USC husband and his mother and the pastor, we have all filled out letters, you have to try and prove how much hardship you would suffer if your husband is not allowed in the country, and of course how you as the USC want to stay in the US due to commitments, as the poster above the K1exit listing is very good.

I dont have the option of consulting a lawyer, we cant afford one, plus i only have an overstay, no criminal convinctions, so it was pretty straight forward, but the choice is yours,

goodluck

dee
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

rachel212 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dee,
Thank you.
I don't have the money for a lawyer, either. Believe me! I don't have a job right now! I just thought it was necessary.

So, how did you organize the 'extreme hardship'...
in the form of a letter attached to the form 601, along with separate letters from family and pastors?

You just put a package together of the form, letters, proof of relationship, your extreme hardship letter??

How long did they say it will take to process? Where and when did you send it?
Old Jan 23rd 2003, 7:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsstrickland is an unknown quantity at this point

rachel i have sent you an email with all the details

dee