Vwp

Old Mar 12th 2015, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vwp

Originally Posted by Florin13
If my Esta Visa status is not approved to travel in USA,they will let me travel in Canada!?
I've no idea... perhaps you should ask that question in one of the Canada forums. This one deals with US immigration.

Ian
Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:47 pm
Account Closed

johnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond reputejohnnybrown532 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Florin13
The hungarian Citizen can travel from 26 january 2015 free in Canada without a Visa,needs to have good ties and a medical exam! If my Esta Visa status is not approved to travel in USA,they will let me travel in Canada!?
Canada has nothing do with U.S immigration. I cannot speculate whether a denial of entry to the USA would affect travel to Canada or not. Howver you must understand you CANNOT enter the United States from Canada without holding a B2 visa. If you attempt to do so you would likely receive a life ban from the USA
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:15 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnybrown532
Canada has nothing do with U.S immigration. I cannot speculate whether a denial of entry to the USA would affect travel to Canada or not. Howver you must understand you CANNOT enter the United States from Canada without holding a B2 visa. If you attempt to do so you would likely receive a life ban from the USA
A lot is in the realm of possibility if be makes an attempt without a visa, including criminal arrest, detention or a lifetime bar. However, I would not classify lifetime ban as likely unless things go especially bad.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Canada and US share data.