visitor visa

Old May 29th 2001, 1:28 am
Posts: n/a

I am wondering if it is a must to provide I-134 when I sponsor my parents for

Can I ONLY provide my banking statement, Tax rerurn, and my personal letter stating
that I will take all the expense and responsibility for their visiting me?

Thanks in advance.

Old May 29th 2001, 3:37 am
Posts: n/a

It depends on how you fill out the tourist visa application. On it, it asks who will
pay for the trip, including tickets. If they state on the application that they will
pay for all expenses (preferable), then no I-134 will be requested or needed.
However, they may need to provide proof of THEIR finances. If, on the other hand,
they state that their child in the U.S. will pay for the expenses, it's likely that
an I-134 will be requested.

I would have one ready, but not submit it to the Consulate unless they specifically
ask for it.



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.