BlueD

Default Re: visa wavier program and marriage

Ray wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> After travelling back and forth to visit my girl friend in oregon we
>>> decided to tie the knot.
>>> I entered the United States on an I 94w . And am now learning this
>>> is
>>> going to be a bumpy ride with the U.S.C.I.S.
>>> Advise please, It would be very much appreciated
>> file your adjustment around the 60th days after you entered the
>> country,
>> if all the rest is "kosher" the suspect of fraud by itself is not
>> sufficient to deny your application. Make sure you don't do anything
>> to
>> prove to USCIS that you actually planned the thing in advance, if you
>> did. Everything should be ok, if needed google my last messages to the
>> forum, I linked a letter that explains the situation.
>
> There is no 60 day rule ...old wives tale ...

I know there isn't, it's just a cautionary measure. If you take your
time they will be more forgiving than if you apply 2 days after you
entered the country.

Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:23 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clover
Am I required to get a medical test and submit it along with my application , it`s not clear on the instructions ? , it just says when required.
Yes, in your case it's required. You'll have to get a full medical done from a USCIS approved civil surgeon (the list is at www.uscis.gov somewhere). Bring proof that you've had vaccinations, otherwise be prepared to get them again. You can get those from someplace cheaper if you want to, just bring proof of them to the USCIS doctor. He will do your medical and give you a sealed envelope. You'll include that sealed envelope (don't open it!) with your AOS package.

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:36 pm
Fallen for a country girl

clover will become famous soon enough

Vacinations , What?
I havent had any .
Probably because i arrived on an I-94W.
Just when I thought I had it all wrapped up too.
Clover,
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:38 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Vacinations , What?
I havent had any .
Clover,
Don't you (or your Mum ) have a record of your childhood vaccinations?

If not, your GP should be able to send this to you. Though it's likely to take a while.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:40 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Vacinations , What?
I havent had any .
Clover,
You must have had the childhood vaccinations, I'm sure. Have someone send you your record from home. Youcan show that to the USCIS doctor. If any are out of date (tetnus, etc), you'll have to redo those.

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:46 pm

Oh of corse I had all that, Tracking down the records may be dificult though.
I lved in Helgium for 7 years. Sorry I meant Belgium.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:50 pm

Oh of corse I had all that, Tracking down the records may be dificult though.
In that case, get ready to have them done again.

Rene
Old Jul 13th 2007, 5:57 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
In that case, get ready to have them done again.

Rene
That would be a bit drastic... His normal PCP can run titre tests to check for immunity - mumps, measles, rubella, polio etc

Likely to need a booster for tetanus and/or polio I guess.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:03 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

I also learned that the fees are going to more than double after July 30th.
Actually, the new fees go into effect ON July 30th -- NOT AFTER July 30th.

~ Jenney
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:23 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

This is completely off topic, but I'm curious... you wrote, "... and didn`t want to look stupid with my poor spellin"... but then you misspell Belgium and instead of just correcting it, you leave it misspelled and then apologize for it. Why not just correct the mistake and not even mention it? No one here would have known or cared.

Ian
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:31 pm
I'm back!

Just Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond reputeJust Jenney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
This is completely off topic, but I'm curious... you wrote, "... and didn`t want to look stupid with my poor spellin"... but then you misspell Belgium and instead of just correcting it, you leave it misspelled and then apologize for it. Why not just correct the mistake and not even mention it? No one here would have known or cared.

Ian
I'd give you karma if I could right now. Spot on!! I was wondering the same thing...

~ Jenney
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:31 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ian-mstm

Ian
You've obviously never been to Belgium! It's better than Luxembourg, but only just.
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:54 pm

Helgium Deliberate mistake. All that phlemish. HaHa
Old Jul 13th 2007, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Helgium Deliberate mistake. All that phlemish. HaHa
Ahh... now I understand. It was deliberate... all that phlegmish!

Ian
Old Jul 13th 2007, 7:13 pm

:curse:This time difference is frustrating , getting a hold of medical records in the middle of the night, Frustrating
Again thankyou for your help
Clover

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.