Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Visa waiver pilot program Question

Visa waiver pilot program Question

Old Jan 30th 2001, 2:15 pm
angelina_angela

Hello, anyone know about VWPP? ..How many times in a year can I use this program? If you
know any web site describing about that, email me please or post here. Thank you!

Old Jan 31st 2001, 3:47 am
ctd123

First the VWPP is now the VWP. The program is no longer a pilot program but a permanent
program. Next a person can use it as many times a year as they want BUT you have to be
inspected on entry just like with a visa. What most people do not understand is even with
a visa the inspector can refuse your entry into the U.S. You must meet the guidelines a
visitor such as having a residence to return to and the means to support your self. Many
are refused because they spend more time in the U.S. then in their home country and are
unable to show a good reason for this.