Visa and teaching question

Old May 25th 2001, 3:09 pm
Posts: n/a


I graduated from an American university and I took advantage of OPT to land a job as
a school teacher. My OPT expires in a couple of months, but I would like to remain in
the USA employed as a school teacher. Would it be possible for the Dept.of Education
to sponsor me for a H1 visa?? Is it likely that they would do this??


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.