Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Visa in hand; HUGEST grin on face!

Visa in hand; HUGEST grin on face!

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 1:40 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light
Default Visa in hand; HUGEST grin on face!

Well, here I am, back in the States! I tried to post here last night from an Internet Cafe in London but I couldn't, (damn cookies)!
I'll give you all the complete low-down, (if you want it) just as soon as I get my head together!!
Still kinda overwhelmed by it all but happy!
Sorry I didn't get to meet ya Peter; I was one of the first to get downstairs at the docs. I'm glad it all went well for you anyway; congratulations!

Take care

Tam
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa in hand; HUGEST grin on face!

Congratulations! I was wondering how you'd fared.

Elaine
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

dutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond reputedutchman2001nl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by FlyergirlUK
Well, here I am, back in the States! I tried to post here last night from an Internet Cafe in London but I couldn't, (damn cookies)!
I'll give you all the complete low-down, (if you want it) just as soon as I get my head together!!
Sorry I didn't get to meet ya Peter; I was one of the first to get downstairs at the docs. I'm glad it all went well for you anyway; congratulations!

Take care

Tam

Congratulations!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 10:38 am
The Survivors!!

Clare & Steven is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 11:06 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Tam,

Congrats, I'm so happy for you guys
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Take care

Tam
Hey! Many congratulations
You can breathe a sigh of relief now but I bet the grin will stay for a long while yet
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 11:34 am
Former Blonde

FlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of lightFlyergirlUK is a glorious beacon of light

I bet the grin will stay for a long while yet
Oh hell YEAH!!!!

Thank you all, very much.
I'm just so glad to be back home again now; bless this mess, cos it's ours!
No more travelling for another month now and that'll be for our honeymoon/joint birthday present, which we can't wait for!
Yet more paperwork to do in the meantime but, who cares, the hardest part is over!

Best wishes

Tam
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 1:09 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Take care

Tam

YAY!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!:PARTY: :PARTY:
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 1:20 pm
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Tam !!!

Juliet
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 5:20 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS AND WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:PARTY:
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 5:24 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

And what a grin it must be!

Congrats!!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

MarDae will become famous soon enough

Congratulations! It's all down hill from here!

MarDae
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 5:39 pm
Former Blonde

And what a grin it must be!
You bet!!!

We've had confirmation of the arrival of our wedding rings tomorrow and are looking at going through the ball and chain process next Friday, the 12th!!
After that, it's on to the next step, the AOS and AP process, SSN card and all that malarky! LOL
The fun just never ends!!!!

Thank you all for being a part of my process, no matter how small a part you play, you're all wonderful cheerleaders!!!

Take care

Tam
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 5:42 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

After that, it's on to the next step, the AOS and AP process, SSN card and all that malarky! LOL
Everything ready to go? *L*
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 5:44 pm
Former Blonde

Originally posted by Steffi
Everything ready to go? *L*
Paperwork all printed out and just about all filled in already!
You've just gotta love the Internet for this kinda thing!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.