visa fees

Old Sep 20th 2020, 6:05 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa fees

Originally Posted by muqeem
he was 19 years old on may 28.
Then I believe he should be safe under the Child Status Protection Act.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/gre...ction-act-cspa

Rene

Old Sep 20th 2020, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

muqeem is an unknown quantity at this point

Do i need to pay any fees for I-551 ?

or the fees for Green card?

Old Sep 20th 2020, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

neill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond reputeneill has a reputation beyond repute

Do i need to pay any fees for I-551 ?

or the fees for Green card?
The I-551 is the Green Card. An "I-551 stamp" in your passport is a temporary substitution for the card itself.
Old Sep 20th 2020, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks .

so when they stamped it at airport they wont charge anything?

but they do charge $220 / applicant when i am going to applying plastic card is that right ?
Old Sep 20th 2020, 8:44 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks .

so when they stamped it at airport they wont charge anything?
If you didn't pay the fee in the UK, you will need to pay it at the POE.

but they do charge $220 / applicant when i am going to applying plastic card is that right ?
You won't be applying for the plastic card, that comes in the mail automatically.

Basically, regarding the fee for production of the plastic green card, you have 2 choices. 1) Pay it in the UK before you leave, or 2) Pay it at the POE in the USA when you land.

I would say most people pay it in the UK, then they don't have to worry about it while dealing with all the other stuff to do at the POE.

You will receive instructions for payment in the envelope with your passport/visa inside that you get via courier, after your visa interview.

Rene
Old Sep 21st 2020, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

steph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond reputesteph0scope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
If you didn't pay the fee in the UK, you will need to pay it at the POE.

You won't be applying for the plastic card, that comes in the mail automatically.

Basically, regarding the fee for production of the plastic green card, you have 2 choices. 1) Pay it in the UK before you leave, or 2) Pay it at the POE in the USA when you land.

I would say most people pay it in the UK, then they don't have to worry about it while dealing with all the other stuff to do at the POE.

You will receive instructions for payment in the envelope with your passport/visa inside that you get via courier, after your visa interview.

Rene
You don’t have to pay it at the POE if you haven’t already paid it before you leave your homeland. You can pay it after you settle into your new home. USCIS will start to chase with payment reminders once they receive notification that you have arrived, and no plastic card will be issued until payment is made. It makes sense to pay it as early as possible and get it out of the way but it is incorrect to say they will have to pay $220 pp “at the POE when they land”.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much.

So if i am not wrong we can pay for the plastic card after we landed and gone home and then apply online later from home is that my correct understanding?
Old Sep 21st 2020, 5:22 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Correct
Old Sep 21st 2020, 5:53 pm

Thank you very much.

So if i am not wrong we can pay for the plastic card after we landed and gone home and then apply online later from home is that my correct understanding?
Yes, although "apply" is the wrong word. You aren't applying for anything. You are just paying a fee.

Rene
Old Sep 21st 2020, 5:53 pm

Originally Posted by steph0scope
You don’t have to pay it at the POE if you haven’t already paid it before you leave your homeland. You can pay it after you settle into your new home. USCIS will start to chase with payment reminders once they receive notification that you have arrived, and no plastic card will be issued until payment is made. It makes sense to pay it as early as possible and get it out of the way but it is incorrect to say they will have to pay $220 pp “at the POE when they land”.
Thank you for the clarification.

Rene
Old Sep 21st 2020, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you
Old Sep 24th 2020, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

hI

guys

My sponsor is self employed and he was filling AOS ( I-864) whle we were reading the instruction in the checklist it saying below.

if you are currently self employed a copy of your schedule C,D,E OR F from your most recent federal income tax returns which establish your income from your business ?

can anyone tell me what is this?

how can i get this?

Old Sep 24th 2020, 8:39 pm

If your sponsor is self employed, he will know what that is (part of his US tax returns). You don't need to get that form yourself. Your sponsor will have it, and will include in the I-864 package.

Rene
Old Sep 24th 2020, 8:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

hI

guys

My sponsor is self employed and he was filling AOS ( I-864) whle we were reading the instruction in the checklist it saying below.

if you are currently self employed a copy of your schedule C,D,E OR F from your most recent federal income tax returns which establish your income from your business ?

can anyone tell me what is this?

how can i get this?
As a foreigner it is understandable that you would not know what the schedules are. Your sponsor will know and he/she is the one that is completing the I-864, not you, so it is her/his responsibility.
Old Oct 13th 2020, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Hi

Guys

I think i am asking this again because of the confusion.

In ds 260 i come across below question.Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject or a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action? Yes / No

Incident details is below.

Details.

File reference
V130708 004
Basel, September xxxx xxxx
Penal Order
In the criminal case Vxxxxxx xx
Accused xxxxxxxx
Person Fatherxxxxxx, Mother: xxxxx
DOB: xx.xx.xxx, Place of birth:xxx, Nationality: xxxx
Residential Status: Tourist/ legally present without ID card status
Civil status: married,
Address: xxxxxxxxx
xxxxx, Great Britain, united Kingdom
Is detected:
1. The accused person is declared guilty as follows
Offense Negligent assault
In application of Art. 125 Abs. 1StGB
2. The accused person shall be punished as follows:
Sanction Fine of 30 daily rates at CHF 300.00. The enforcement of the penalty is canceled,
under setting a trial period of 2 years ( Art. 34, Art. 42 Abs. 1, Art.44 Abs.1 StGB)
Fine CHF 300.-- in case of a culpable nonpaying a substitute of a prison sentence of 3 days
( Art.42 Abs.4, Art. 106 StGB)
3. The suspect is imposed on to pay the costs of the trial ( Art. 426 Abs. 1 stop).
4. The accused has to pay accordingly:
Fine CHF 0.00
Fine CHF 300.00
Fine of revocation CHF 0.00
Expenses CHF 612.00
Fee CHF 200.00
Minus down payment CHF 0.00
Total CHF 1112.00
Reasons:
The accused went on xxxxxxxx at around 13:40 in the from xxx xxxx driven Ford Tourneo Custom (xxxxxx xx) in Basel from
Dreirosenbrücke coming along Klybeckstrasse. As the driver of the vehicle
parked in front of Klybeckstrasse 15, the accused unbuckled the safety belt and
was about to leave the vehicle. During the subsequent opening of the passenger side
door did he miss from lack of care and attention the from behind approaching cyclist
that was traveling correctly along the Klybeckstrasse in the direction of travel
Offenburgerstrasse ,Danuta Kogut (represented by Dr. Thomas Wyler, lawyer). Although
she tried to avoid a collision by performing a full break, she collided anyway
with the opened passenger side door and as a result fell
Through this roughly wrongful carelessness Danuta Kogut suffered a HWS-contusion,
a knee-kontusion, and a sacrum-contusion; resulting for the victim in a prolonged
incapacity to work.
A legally valid criminal complaint exists

For your information i have paid the fine of CHF 1112.

For you info i never been arrested in my whole life.

I have applied for cwiss criminal check certificate and i got that yeterday and its saying there is no criminal records againts you that letter comes from federal ofice of justice.
see screen shot atached.

Could you please assisit what should be my answer againts the question below.

Have you ever been arrested or convicted for any offense or crime, even though subject or a pardon, amnesty, or other similar action? Yes / No

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
page 1 other half.pdf (471.4 KB, 34 views)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.