visa fees

Old Sep 20th 2020, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

muqeem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default visa fees

Hi

i am in the process to pay the fees to nvc for immigrant visa.

I can see its showing 325Usd per person.

I know the next one will be the medical fees which i need to pay in london.

after get the visa do i need to pay any fees in UK or any fees in the usa after landed there?
if yes how much?

on the another note i need to ask if someone of the principal applicant dependent has age over 21 when they got the letter from NVC to submit the documents so at that time will they also eligible to apply for the visa application ?

Thanks
Old Sep 20th 2020, 12:59 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: visa fees

Dependents, children are by definition under 21.
Old Sep 20th 2020, 1:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

In London there will be the fee for the medical, perhaps fee to your primary for the summary of your medical records, additional immunizations needed, if any, courier fee, fee to have the green card made after entry (fee can be paid in the UK or at the POE) and the fee for the visa. Wasn't the fee you sent to the NVC for the clearance of the Affidavit of Support?
Old Sep 20th 2020, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for your reply.

do you know how much is the fees for the Green card if we pay here in UK and whats the green card fees if we pay after arrival in USA?

Old Sep 20th 2020, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks .

can you please clarify more, they were under 21 when the petiotioner file I-130.

so in the case what could be done?
Old Sep 20th 2020, 1:52 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by muqeem
Thanks .

can you please clarify more, they were under 21 when the petiotioner file I-130.

so in the case what could be done?
It is not when the petition has been filed but the age of the person at the time of the acceptance of the I-130 by USCIS. What was their age then?

Have you searched this forum for information on the fees and procedures for the interview in the Embassy? Have you looked at the US Consulate London website? It should all be listed there. Do you have an attorney working with you>
Old Sep 20th 2020, 1:55 pm
Concierge

Follow the links:

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/family-immigration/
Old Sep 20th 2020, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the info.

The case was approved On May 28, 2015 so what does it mean?
Old Sep 20th 2020, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

I have looked the embassy website and notice that the visa fees is $325 per applicant .

It doesnot shown the fees for Green card.

do you how much is the fees for the green card ?

We are total 3 dependents ( age 10, 7.5 and 2.5 years) so how much is the fees for them ?
Old Sep 20th 2020, 5:47 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply.

do you know how much is the fees for the Green card if we pay here in UK and whats the green card fees if we pay after arrival in USA?
The fee is the same whether it's paid in the UK or the USA.

Rene
Old Sep 20th 2020, 5:48 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info.

The case was approved On May 28, 2015 so what does it mean?
How old was this person on May 28, 2015?

Rene
Old Sep 20th 2020, 5:51 pm

I have looked the embassy website and notice that the visa fees is $325 per applicant .

It doesnot shown the fees for Green card.

do you how much is the fees for the green card ?

We are total 3 dependents ( age 10, 7.5 and 2.5 years) so how much is the fees for them ?
$220 each.

https://my.uscis.gov/uscis-immigrant...is%20%24220.00.

Rene
Old Sep 20th 2020, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

he was 19 years old on may 28.
Old Sep 20th 2020, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

is $220 regardless of age?

how long it takes to received the Green card?
Old Sep 20th 2020, 6:01 pm

is $220 regardless of age?

how long it takes to received the Green card?
I belive the fee is the same regardless of age.

Once you arrive in the USA, you get your green card immediately in the form of an I-551 stamp in your passport, valid for 1 year. The plastic card should come in the mail within about 6 months.

Rene

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.