Visa Approved

Old Nov 20th 2012, 6:27 am
Forum Regular

UK_Tomcat_Fan will become famous soon enoughUK_Tomcat_Fan will become famous soon enough
Default Visa Approved

I would like to say thanks to all on this board who have helped myself and Terri through this

I went for my visa interview on Friday at 0800 and i spent a total time of 1 hour 15mins in the embassy to get approved

One Question...

I filled in the pink paper, gave it to the woman behind the desk where she said I would get an email with the details of how to track my passport... I havent received the email as of yet... is there a delay for it?
Old Nov 20th 2012, 7:49 am
Just Joined

Sin715 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa Approved

Congrats!! My husband went the day before you and arrived at 8:30 and it took four and a half hours, either way we're just glad it's all over!
Old Nov 20th 2012, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

UK_Tomcat_Fan will become famous soon enoughUK_Tomcat_Fan will become famous soon enough

Thanks

Thinking about the email / text I would only receive that once the courier company had received the passport for shipping, is that correct?
Old Nov 20th 2012, 8:12 pm
Just Joined

Sin715 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sounds right. My husband got a text today to say that his package will be delivered tomorrow! So if its delivered it will be four days instead of the estimated 7-10.
Old Nov 20th 2012, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

sweet that may mean that i will get a text tomorrow
Old Nov 20th 2012, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

redarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of lightredarmy990 is a glorious beacon of light

i got the email from them the night before my passport arrived.

email 1020 pm saying anytime from 7 30am -8 00 pm

passport arrived 7 45 am next morning
Old Nov 20th 2012, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

aish84 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats!!!