Visa appointment wait times query

Old Sep 9th 2021, 4:37 pm
Just Joined

Jbaker271290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa appointment wait times query

Yes filed our DS160 back in June! But just haven't seen any appointments come up every time I click the pay fee. It just says there are no appointments check back in a couple of days
Old Sep 9th 2021, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

amberspy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jbaker271290
Yes filed our DS160 back in June! But just haven't seen any appointments come up every time I click the pay fee. It just says there are no appointments check back in a couple of days

Yip that’s exactly the message I got
keep trying
i tryed at 9 am 11 am then 1 pm the same morning
I wonder if they just came out at 1pm at 8 am in u..s
must be adding appointments as heard from few people on Facebook saying they got appointments too
when I got to pay there was list appointments days for around 10 days all in March for London,nothing in Belfast which I prefer but can’t be fussy 😫
Old Sep 10th 2021, 3:24 am
BE Enthusiast

karenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond reputekarenkaren1 has a reputation beyond repute

hi, I have been checking daily for my parents. They had an April 22 appointment date originally (at London embassy) which I managed to move forward to Feb, however last week when I checked it showed availability oct, nov and dec and so I moved their appt forward again - but I assume these slots got snapped up quick. I was literally checking for a couple of months several times a day because I have not seen my family since early 2020...
Old Sep 10th 2021, 11:00 am
Just Joined

I just get the below. So it's just a case of keep refreshing it until it lets me pay? Thanks All!

Old Sep 14th 2021, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

sevorg is an unknown quantity at this point

8pm last night(UK time) able to get a London Interview for March 2022.(Only one date and time shown 24th 10.00 am)Ten mins later it showed no available dates.Official Interview wait times page still shows emergency appointments only.
Old Sep 14th 2021, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

tariqbutt is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone tried Dublin for an appointment? Just wondering how backed up they are.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

scolley82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just managed to get an NIV appointment for Oct 13, have been waiting since Nov last year so glad to finally have some good news.

I've been checking daily for nearly a year and the dates had been going backwards until today.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Thats great news for you. Did you previously have an appointment at a later date but then rescheduled it for October?

In order to get the October date did it just appear on the system? Or did you have some sort of "national interest exemption"
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tariqbutt
Thats great news for you. Did you previously have an appointment at a later date but then rescheduled it for October?

In order to get the October date did it just appear on the system? Or did you have some sort of "national interest exemption"
So I originally had an appointment booked for August which was cancelled so I then rescheduled for February.

I have been traveling to the US for the last year on an NIE but when I tried to expedite my appointment they rejected it.

I don’t think this has had any bearing on me getting an appointment in October though, I think you just have to check the website at the right time when they become available.
Old Sep 15th 2021, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scolley82
but when I tried to expedite my appointment they rejected it.
Just to clarify: you were given an NIE by the London embassy, but when you tried to expedite the appointment they rejected it?
How did you try and expedite it? Did you inform them of the NIE via the "Request Expedite" option on the website?
Old Sep 15th 2021, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tariqbutt
Just to clarify: you were given an NIE by the London embassy, but when you tried to expedite the appointment they rejected it?
How did you try and expedite it? Did you inform them of the NIE via the "Request Expedite" option on the website?
So I actually received my NIE before I had even applied for the visa. When I did apply and was given the opportunity to book my appointment I booked it and then immediately tried to expedite it through the NIV website. I put the same reasoning in the expedite application as I did for the NIE but from what I can fathom, what qualifies for an NIE does not automatically qualify you for an expedited appointment as is my case.

Old Sep 15th 2021, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Understood, thanks for the clarification.
Old Sep 16th 2021, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
All appointments were cancelled until the end of Sept IIRC.
Originally Posted by scolley82
So I originally had an appointment booked for August which was cancelled
Just reading back over the posts it sounds like a number of appointments were cancelled. I know scolley82 mentioned getting an appointment in October. Is there anything to suggest that this appointment will happen? Or could these be cancelled too?

I have an appointment in October as well, and Im worried hearing about cancellations. Or have cancellations stopped?
Old Sep 16th 2021, 9:48 am
Just Joined

Hey TariqButt,

I have seen you on the forum for a while. When did you get your appointment booked?

I am checking literally 20 x a day atm and just keep getting the same message. No visa appointments available. I wonder if my visa type E2 Essential Employee could have something to do with it. Trying to get an appointment for December/Jan!
Old Sep 16th 2021, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

I doubt the October/November appointments will be cancelled because they seem to have just become available, being speculative here but maybe has something to do with travel restriction changes ?

As for not finding any appointments, I do wonder if it’s the type of visa that affects this. I’m on an L1 visa and have always been able to find appointments no problem, they have just been getting further away.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.