Vermont I-751 NOA weirdness

Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:47 am
Just Joined

zoe101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vermont I-751 NOA weirdness

We received our I-751 receipt recently -- it was dated 10/12. I noticed a few things:

1. The EAC # printed on it doesn't work when I use the "case status online" feature on the USCIS's website.
2. There are typos all over the page (5 -- I counted! )
3. We sent our application to Vermont, the NOA envelope was marked Vermont, but the NOA says Nebraska Service Center on it.

It makes me a little worried -- especially #3. Any ideas?
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:59 am
Mrs. Yank

Petra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to allPetra is a name known to all
Default Re: Vermont I-751 NOA weirdness

Originally Posted by zoe
1. The EAC # printed on it doesn't work when I use the "case status online" feature on the USCIS's website.
Yes, that's right... these are not traceable for I-751's.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:31 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Petra
Yes, that's right... these are not traceable for I-751's.
Oh, okay. That's good to know. Thanks!

Still wondering about the Vermont/Nebraska thing though...
Old Oct 27th 2005, 6:49 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoe
Oh, okay. That's good to know. Thanks!

Still wondering about the Vermont/Nebraska thing though...

It appears that some I-751's have been sent to other service centers to help speed up the process. Since those being filed currently in VSC are being approved quicker, it seems to be working.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 7:02 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
It appears that some I-751's have been sent to other service centers to help speed up the process. Since those being filed currently in VSC are being approved quicker, it seems to be working.
That would make sense for this NOA -- if VSC (who appears to be the furthest behind of the four centers in terms of I-751s, if I can believe the processing dates) sent our app. to the NSC, I guess they would put the NSC's info in the "contact us" part of the NOA like they did. Thanks.