Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Vaf appendix 2 questions..Confused totally

Vaf appendix 2 questions..Confused totally

Old Dec 12th 2012, 5:19 am
Just Joined

desmortes is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Vaf appendix 2 questions..Confused totally

Hello everyone

I hope someone can clear my doubts please. It’s the questions regarding which section shall we fill in the VAF – A2 (Appendix 2):

Let me say small detail about my spouse in UK. She earns £20000 gross income per year and working since 2007 with the same employer. Now my questions what sections should we need to fill.

3.3 From the list below, please indicate the financial source(s) and the amount of income you and/or your sponsor wish to rely on to meet the financial requirement.

Income from salaried employement – We tick and it says complete Part 3A
Amount of income from this source £20000 (do we mention gross income or net income here)

Category A – we tick
Total amount - £20000

Part 3A

We are happy with all the questions from 3.2 – 3.12.

Then, the doubt is

3.13 Has your sponsor had other salaried employment, in the UK, in the 12 months prior to the date of application?
(Category B) Put a cross (x) in the relevant box
This we answer obviously NO (if no go to 3.2)

This questions answers that we need to go 3.2 but its already filled. Should we fill 3.21, 3.22,3.23 or no need to fill?

3.21 What is your sponsor’s total annual income (before tax) from all salaried employment in the UK?

£ 3.22 Does your sponsor’s annual income from salaried employment meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?

3.23 If your sponsor has not been employed by the same employer for 6 months prior to the application does their total income from salaried employment received in the 12 months prior to your application meet or exceed the financial requirement you must meet?
Old Dec 24th 2012, 4:14 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Vaf appendix 2 questions..Confused totally

No one...anyone please answer? senior members? can you hear me crying? please
Old Dec 24th 2012, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

gmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud of

There should be a guidence form with that appendix on the UKBA site, they are usefull and usually tell if figuers are to be gross or net.

Q3.22 + Q3.33, you need to found out what your requirement is (amount of dependents) but if the answer is no you will need to make it up other ways ie savings.
Old Dec 24th 2012, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by gmralston
There should be a guidence form with that appendix on the UKBA site, they are usefull and usually tell if figuers are to be gross or net.

Q3.22 + Q3.33, you need to found out what your requirement is (amount of dependents) but if the answer is no you will need to make it up other ways ie savings.
Thank you mate.