Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

vaccinations in accordance to US law

vaccinations in accordance to US law

Old Jun 6th 2016, 11:06 am
Just Joined

minadent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vaccinations in accordance to US law

Hello everyone,

I am filling the DS-260 online application to get an immigrant visa. there is that question "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccination in accordance with the US law?".

I need to know what are these vaccinations? and could I answer with no and receive the vaccinations later?

Last edited by minadent; Jun 6th 2016 at 12:29 pm.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vaccinations in accordance to US law

Originally Posted by minadent
I am filling the DS-260 online application.
What visa are you getting? Usually, you need vaccinations only if you're getting an immigrant visa... you don't say, and we're not mind readers!

I need to know what are these vaccinations?
Check here and here. Generally, vaccinations are age-dependent... and we know nothing about you.

... could I answer with no and receive the vaccinations later?
No. If vaccinations are required, you must have them because that information will form part of your application package. If a specific vaccination requires 2 or 3 jabs, then you can start the process before you travel to the US, but must then complete them in the US.

Ian
Old Jun 6th 2016, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

minadent is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Ian. I am filling the application to get an immigrant visa.
Old Jun 6th 2016, 12:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

MidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond reputeMidAtlantic has a reputation beyond repute

Check the links that Ian gave above.