USCIS e-filing: WARNING

Old Dec 11th 2004, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

lucymoody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: USCIS e-filing: WARNING

Originally Posted by cindyabs
I thought K3s couldn't E file for EAD renewal? Did I miss something?
Good point. I hesitate to call it "renewal" since it is actually based on my status of AOS pending. I understand that you can E-file based on the AOS status (my K3 status is soon to expire).
Old Dec 14th 2004, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still waiting for my NOA in the post. Looks like I am going to have to call the 800 number this week.
Old Dec 14th 2004, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pimpbot
I'm still waiting for my NOA in the post. Looks like I am going to have to call the 800 number this week.
I haven't yet received a paper notice, but I did get a PDF thingy when I filed that I printed out and has all my information on it, as well as a copy of my e-filed application. I think this should be enough to obtain my interim EAD if need be.

Let me know how your pursuit of an I-797 works out. Have you done your biometrics yet?
Old Dec 15th 2004, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucymoody
I haven't yet received a paper notice, but I did get a PDF thingy when I filed that I printed out and has all my information on it, as well as a copy of my e-filed application. I think this should be enough to obtain my interim EAD if need be.

Let me know how your pursuit of an I-797 works out. Have you done your biometrics yet?
Nope, because I need the NOA for the ASC number so I can call and book an appointment. I didn't get the pdf print off when I e-filed which I'm guessing has it?.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, the pdf print-out has the ASC an everything else. I took it with me to the biometrics appt and it was stamped, etc.

Nope, because I need the NOA for the ASC number so I can call and book an appointment. I didn't get the pdf print off when I e-filed which I'm guessing has it?.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Amadeus
What's the big deal? Just email them requesting a copy of your confirmation notice and they'll email you back with a .pdf format confirmation notice...
That's what I did.. worked like a charm.
Probably a stupid question, but whats the email address?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Probably a stupid question, but whats the email address?
bump
Old Dec 21st 2004, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

I e-filed for my EAD renewal and Advance Parole on Friday. I got a receipt on the website and it printed out (actually prints out two so you can keep on) and also the PDF file that prints a copy of your document. This was Friday, the money was taken the same day and I received my receipts in the post yesterday (Monday)!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

I actually called the 1-800 number today to find out where my printed NOA was. The lady I spoke to was very helpfull and explained to me that I didn't need an ASC finger print code to book my biometrics if I had e-filed and she went ahead and booked me in at the ASC for this friday at 8am.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

AlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really niceAlisonPA is just really nice

I got an email a couple of hours ago from USCIS telling me that the info that says they will write to me asking me to contact my local office to arrange my fingerprints/photo etc is wrong and I should contact the 1-800 number. I did that immediately and got straight through to a very helpful woman. First appointment they have is 25 Jan - which is fine for me. And no, you don't need the fingerprint code to arrange the appointment.