Wikiposts

USCIS Case Status Online Profile

Old Feb 2nd 2005, 8:24 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: USCIS Case Status Online Profile

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Wow! I'm glad it's worked out for you guys.

I didn't start using it until November 2004 and just for my EAD. I've selected the email option but haven't been sent any emails yet. That's despite the fact that I have selected the 'yes' option.

Will I be able to use it for my AOS? After seeing other's experiences I'd like to give it another go.
Hi CA,

hope you are ok, the midlands are cold at the moment.

alan
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:23 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evoal2003
Hi CA,

hope you are ok, the midlands are cold at the moment.

alan
Hi evo

I was back in Dec/Jan was snowing. Its high 60's here! Love it!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:24 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Gotcha. I've had three dates now on my EAD. I had assumed I would get an email for them. The last date was 25th January so I'm checking every few minutes! LA processing times say they are working on cases from Nov 24th now and mine was submitted on 19th, so fingers crossed, any day now.
Just checked and it's been approved!!!! On Feb 2nd!!! Waheyyyy!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:25 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

It says:

On February 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Anyone know how long the card takes to come?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:34 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

It says:

On February 2, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I was approved February 2nd too!! http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281744

See, the email notification IS good! If I hadn't received that email I would have quit working after tomorrow. Now I can keep working, yay!!
Funny too that we got our approved the same day. I got the same message as you by the way. My NOA date was November 12th. They probably forwarded both of ours to NBC?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:39 am
The Missus

SecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond reputeSecretGarden has a reputation beyond repute

It says:

We had the card about two days after that message appeared, so either the mail was super fast, or it took longer than it should have to post that message. Good luck!
~SecretGarden
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:42 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Steffi
I was approved February 2nd too!! http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281744

See, the email notification IS good! If I hadn't received that email I would have quit working after tomorrow. Now I can keep working, yay!!
Funny too that we got our approved the same day. I got the same message as you by the way. My NOA date was November 12th. They probably forwarded both of ours to NBC?
LOL! I forgot about the emails. Just checked and I have four! I have just been checking and rechecking all day on the website.

Congrats to you too!!

No idea what happens next. Anyone know? Timeline?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:44 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by SecretGarden
We had the card about two days after that message appeared, so either the mail was super fast, or it took longer than it should have to post that message. Good luck!
~SecretGarden
Just noticed your post SG. Thanks for the info. I'm kindo of excited! Something going right! It's a great feeling!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 9:58 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Something going right! It's a great feeling!
I second that. My heart is still racing at 100mph.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

laurajanaya will become famous soon enough

I'm happy for ya'll
laura
Originally Posted by Steffi
I second that. My heart is still racing at 100mph.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

EmmyUK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all,

Congrats to all that have been approved Just a quick question to anyone that used the online case thing for an I-130... How long after first being touched (i.e. random date change) have people had their cases approved? I know they apparently have a maximum of 30 "visa" days to come to a decision (or do an RFE), but I'm sure people get a decision earlier than that...?

Thanks!

S.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:20 pm
Valley of the Sun

souls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to beholdsouls canuck is a splendid one to behold

yup, never saw the message change until I was approved.. I got 4 emails for my one yr ead and 2 for the ap.. hah!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:54 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

See?? We told you!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:25 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi evo

I was back in Dec/Jan was snowing. Its high 60's here! Love it!
my girl was here the same time, she now realises what cold is.lol congrats on the good news.

alan
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 3:06 am
Forum Regular

1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future1Duckie has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!!! Feb 2 must be a lucky day for all of us in more days than one. I am going to use that date in my lottery pick this week.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.