Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

USCIS Case Status Online - I-751 Case Touched?

USCIS Case Status Online - I-751 Case Touched?

Old Jul 12th 2007, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

MMA2002 will become famous soon enough
Default USCIS Case Status Online - I-751 Case Touched?

So....our case has been pending since the end of November at VSC. Long story short, they screwed up our address, so our NOA and case is showing as being received January 11, 2007. Biometrics done first part of February and today I got online to check the status and the status date was showing as July 11, 2007...when I called Mahir he checked it and it said July 12, 2007...could the person up in VSC be working on it which is why it changed from 7/11/2007 to 7/12/2007. The status is still showing the same thing that just says that the case was receivd 1/11/2007. What do you think this means? Has anyone seen a status change and then received notice of approval or RFE close after that? THANKS!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

wildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to allwildestkabs is a name known to all
Default Re: USCIS Case Status Online - I-751 Case Touched?

Have you checked the status on the IVR by calling 1-800-375–5283?
Old Jul 13th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

MMA2002 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: USCIS Case Status Online - I-751 Case Touched?

The information on the website is the SAME information that you receive on the 800 number.