USC DCF interview?

Old Jan 17th 2006, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

cherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nice
Question USC DCF interview?

Hi everyone!
We should be getting the interview date letter in a few weeks,as told by the CD Juarez Embassy on the phone and the interview should finally happen 1 month after that.
Soooo lots of excitement and checking that we indeed have all the docs updated,etc...We are thinking about going together.We do now that the USC does NOT need to be there,but is it good? is it possible for her to just be present during the interview?
Thanks a bunch again,and we´ll give news as as they happen!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

violator_dm will become famous soon enoughviolator_dm will become famous soon enough
Default Re: USC DCF interview?

My wife was NOT allowed to approach the window during my interview.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:52 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

cherrey,

Your post sounds to be about an interview for an immigrant visa? So what is this USC DCF interview that you entered into your message title?

Regards, JEff

Originally Posted by cherrey
Hi everyone!
We should be getting the interview date letter in a few weeks,as told by the CD Juarez Embassy on the phone and the interview should finally happen 1 month after that.
Soooo lots of excitement and checking that we indeed have all the docs updated,etc...We are thinking about going together.We do now that the USC does NOT need to be there,but is it good? is it possible for her to just be present during the interview?
Thanks a bunch again,and we´ll give news as as they happen!!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

cherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nicecherrey is just really nice

thanks v_dm! anyone else knows about USC being able to be present at the interview?
Cheers!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 4:43 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cherrey
thanks v_dm! anyone else knows about USC being able to be present at the interview?
Cheers!
hi cherrey! Great news on the interview
I was allowed to go to the Consulate with my husband for his *visa interview* (stage you are at) but I was not allowed to overhear his inteerview. I was called up and asked some questions later in the interview, about my I-864. Whether or not the USC spouse may attend is a Consular policy; in Moscow, their website says that USC spouses may *not* attend the interview, but not all Consulates have that restriction. It would be good to ask others who have used your Consulate what their result was, or ask CDJ directly (ha ha).
Suerte!
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:33 pm
Just Joined

tabta will become famous soon enoughtabta will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by meauxna
hi cherrey! Great news on the interview
I was allowed to go to the Consulate with my husband for his *visa interview* (stage you are at) but I was not allowed to overhear his inteerview. I was called up and asked some questions later in the interview, about my I-864. Whether or not the USC spouse may attend is a Consular policy; in Moscow, their website says that USC spouses may *not* attend the interview, but not all Consulates have that restriction. It would be good to ask others who have used your Consulate what their result was, or ask CDJ directly (ha ha).
Suerte!
According to all of the people on Visa Journey that have had their Juarez interview lately, the USC have not been allowed to enter. I sure hope it is different when I go. I do not understand why they ask if the USC is coming if they are not going to let us in.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 12:43 pm
L D Jones

cherrey wrote:
    > Hi everyone!
    > We should be getting the interview date letter in a few weeks,as told by
    > the CD Juarez Embassy on the phone and the interview should finally
    > happen 1 month after that.
    > Soooo lots of excitement and checking that we indeed have all the docs
    > updated,etc...We are thinking about going together.We do now that the
    > USC does NOT need to be there,but is it good? is it possible for her to
    > just be present during the interview?