usa visit visa from uk

Old Jul 5th 2018, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

umairarif is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: usa visit visa from uk

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
None of that matters if you can't get permission to visit the USA. Having family members in the USA actually works against you, because the US authorities might be inclined to think that you'll try to stay with them and remain in the country rather than return to the UK.
yes I understand it hard to guess whats good its like insurance companies you can never understand their criteria! I think its only dependent on the IO
Old Jul 5th 2018, 4:34 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging from your username, I assume you are from perhaps Pakistan or some other region of the world that USA is trying to keep out of the USA right now. That is yet another strike against you, unfortunately.

Rene
Old Jul 5th 2018, 4:50 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Noorah101
Judging from your username, I assume you are from perhaps Pakistan or some other region of the world that USA is trying to keep out of the USA right now. That is yet another strike against you, unfortunately.

Rene
Unfortunately, he is "I am 39years old Pakistani on a 10 year partner rout visa in UK, earning 2k pounds a month, i have a british partner with 3 british kids. we live together. i have 2 driving convictions in UK and a fight with my partner which went to court 4 years ago and then settled." And if he had traveled recently to any of the countries on the banned list, that is future bad news for him. His criminal history which is an abusive domestic charge is not helpful either.

I had assumed, wrongfully, that he was a she and that a she would be less likely to be viewed as abandoning her children by traveling abroad and not returning. Since he is the father, that argument falls by the wayside as well.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 5:19 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Renee that you have multiple red flags that might cause the CO to believe you would over stay and, rightly or wrongly, it appears that your nationality might be a factor here.

All you can really do is wait and try again in the future, I really don't think they will look any more favorably on an application later in the year though.
Old Jul 5th 2018, 6:04 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Often wondered if when someone applies for a B visa for travel to the US, if the US Consulate automatically does a security clearance on the person before the interview. If so, then the facts that he:

1. Has a domestic abuse record exists;
2. Has a low paying position earning only 2K per month for a family of 4;
3. Has close relatives in the US who can offer him sanctuary; and
4. Has a passport in a country which is closely scrutinized by the US.