Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

US immigration petition regarding Trumps suspension of obtaining a Green card.

US immigration petition regarding Trumps suspension of obtaining a Green card.

Old Apr 22nd 2020, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Nsb25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default US immigration petition regarding Trumps suspension of obtaining a Green card.

I just got an email from another immigration site called Visajourney... they have put together a petition to try and get enough signatures to get the White House to make slight exception for spouses, family members and fiancées to be able to go forward with their immigration plans.( ie. Green Cards) I believe the number is 100,000 signatures to elicit a response from the WH...

Admins, would it be possible for this forum to also form a petition to get signatures to send to WH??

Also have I put this in the correct section or should it go into the MARRIAGE VISA section??? Or both??

Thank you !
Old Apr 22nd 2020, 9:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US immigration petition regarding Trumps suspension of obtaining a Green car

Originally Posted by Nsb25
I just got an email from another immigration site called Visajourney... they have put together a petition to try and get enough signatures to get the White House to make slight exception for spouses, family members and fiancées to be able to go forward with their immigration plans.( ie. Green Cards) I believe the number is 100,000 signatures to elicit a response from the WH...

Admins, would it be possible for this forum to also form a petition to get signatures to send to WH??

Also have I put this in the correct section or should it go into the MARRIAGE VISA section??? Or both??

Thank you !
sorry we do not get involved with petitions. Thread closed.