Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

US Immigraion Police Certificates?

US Immigraion Police Certificates?

Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

tijbedi is an unknown quantity at this point
Question US Immigraion Police Certificates?

Finally after becoming a citizen my wife's case was upgraded and she got a interview date (4 and half years later!!!).

Anways I have a question about police certificates.
My wife has visited canada twice in the past for periods of 7 months each with a gap of an year or more. The interivew papers say please provide a police certificate for each country where you have lived for more than a year after your 16th birthday.

My question is when they say "lived 1 year" they mean continous residence right? i.e. lived there for 1 year together in one single trip and not combing stays/trips over different periods of time.

Thanks
Old Sep 18th 2006, 5:30 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: US Immigraion Police Certificates?

Hi, I'll refer you to where you posted the question and got a couple of answers.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=253395

Rene